What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

C9VV6np.jpg

99p? Don't mind if I do.

Was like this;

Ordered: June 14th
Shipped: June 15th
First debit: June 14th (wrong currency conversion)
Email regarding wrong conversion: June 27th
Second debit: June 28th (with correct conversion)

Small follow up from my side after the Egyptian Walk by Zavvi. In the email they send me they also stated that i would get a 25£ refund after the troubles and the additional bank charge and such. But since that didn't show up on my credit card statements yet until yesterday evening i waited to mention this.

So for me personally the Egyptian Walk ended in paying actually twice; wrong conversion and correct conversion + 25£ refund for my ... uh sorry their troubles.

Small follow up from my side after the Egyptian Walk by Zavvi. In the email they send me they also stated that i would get a 25£ refund after the troubles and the additional bank charge and such. But since that didn't show up on my credit card statements yet until yesterday evening i waited to mention this.

So for me personally the Egyptian Walk ended in paying actually twice; wrong conversion and correct conversion + 25£ refund for my ... uh sorry their troubles.

Just wanted to add that I haven't received any notice from Zavvi about my Twin-Tail order so it may be affecting the folks who bought a lot from that error.

Yesterday it was Discotek day here, well okay then plus one FUNimation release. Got these from Amazon US through UPS as i selected expedited shipping;
  • Lupin the Third: Voyage to Danger Blu-ray/DVD
  • Lupin the Third: Island of Assassins Blu-ray/DVD
  • Captain Harlock: Arcadia of my Youth Blu-ray
  • IRIA Zeiram: The Animation DVD
  • Heaven's Lost Property: The Angeloid of Clockwork Blu-ray/DVD

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Back