What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Not really anime-related, but it is a sexy steelbook:

GpgKXHPWfv4SVl2wEkc1gLDitSq7kgNeekIiRz3NoDMkUZjFe0-cosFDh_0hdogu4_6LPsULgPM.jpg

I also got my driving license today after passing my test a couple of weeks ago. Now I just need a job so I can afford a car...and the insurance

MrLaserSharkKH said:
ilmaestro said:
Ahaha, too awesome. I want to steal Yui from you. :-/

You'll have to find it first amongst all the other keychains that overload my key ;)
Ahaha, sick, I used to have the same but on my phone. Now, though... useless iPhones and their lack of things for me to hang my crap on. :(

Ath said:
I also got my driving license today after passing my test a couple of weeks ago.
Congratulations!

Ok so not strictly what I received this week more the whole of april though most of it has been in the last week or so -pretty sure I've missed some stuff- Most of my april pre-orders though are in the post or waiting to be shipped

Main pic -im so behind on any anime/manga series most of my money goes on figures -I try not think about that total to often-

001wbf.jpg

some close ups

The Kizaki Emi figure is kinda the odd one out as its the only female item in this lot -apart from a sticker- I don't buy female figures often but I like her and she was a really good price
002dfq.jpg

004tpz.jpg

003oul.jpg

005rxo.jpg

@animefreak Thank you =3

@joshawott =3 Hhaha ya there seems to be a lot there this month, next month will be just as bad XD as half my april pre-ordered where T&B

April pre-orders

Alter Tales of the Abyss Luke - Paid and Shipped and received (7 184¥ inc. shipping)
Kotobukiya Togainu no Chi Shiki - Paid and shipped ( 6 624¥ inc. shipping)
Bandai Tiger and Bunny Kotetsu figurarts - paid ( 5 380¥ inc. shipping)
Banpresto Premium ver Prize figure One Piece chopper/Laboon - paid ( 2 380¥ inc. shipping)
MegaHouse tiger and bunny chara fortune - paid and shipped (6150¥ inc. Shipping)
Alter Barnaby plush -paid and shipped (3 368¥ inc. shipping)
Alpha x Omega Code Geass Suzaku - paid and shipped[ 8 760¥ inc. shipping)
Plex TIGER & BUNNY YuraYura Clip - paid and shipped (4,980¥ inc. shipping)

Collection of boxes that had been building up over a week or so:

Rough pile of what was in them:

Eva, Genshiken, xxxMagica, Yotsubato!, Koe de Oshigoto:

Berserk, Shinyaku To Aru, OreImo, Kotenbu/Hyouka series:

Rather excellently, the anime themed Kotenbu covers were just placed over the top of the real covers:

Hayate, SZS, Kawahara Reki related pullout from Dengeki Bunko Magazine:

HaGaNai+, Fairy Tail, Negima!, Dengeki Bunko Magazine:

OreImo playing card set that came with Dengeki Bunko Mag:

How much did that all cost?!

And eh, I swear my Grandparents had a similar carpet for a while. Better than mine though.

Back