What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

My first Vinted order, got this for under £4.00 and is basically brand new.

A shame this never got a standard blu-ray release, just that premium set I haven't heard great things about.

Darker Than Black (DVD)

View attachment 34717

Welcome to the Vinted club! Loads of bargains to be had! I feel like a lot of people are just trying to get rid of stuff on there too. I also think it seems to attract a wider variety of people compared to eBay as it seems a lot more intuitive to use for sellers.

I will warn you though to watch out for sellers that look like this (a username made up of a random string of numbers and letters and no reviews):

1719442124134.png

They're usually selling items for a lower price than you would expect (I saw one selling a brand new PS5 for £80). Safe to say they are scams after doing a bit of research.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Vinted club! Loads of bargains to be had! I feel like a lot of people are just trying to get rid of stuff on there too. I also think it seems to attract a wider variety of people compared to eBay as it seems a lot more intuitive to use for sellers.

It was because I'd noticed you'd been getting some good deals on there yourself... I apologise for stealing deals now 😂

My sister buys and sells on there as well though clothes instead of anime.

My latest Stackry haul arrived today which contained:
IMG_9582.jpeg
A haul of Disney films from eBay - most of these were very cheaply sourced, excepting the Disney Movie Club exclusives (yellow spines).
IMG_9575.jpeg
I also received this mixture of titles from Grindhouse Video including two of their own releases.
IMG_9579.jpeg
I also received two Discotek Media releases from Crunchyroll, with more to follow with the next haul.
IMG_9580.jpeg
Separate from the Stackry haul we have one title from Arrow Video US and one from Palace Explosives.

Last edited:
This all arrived or I got it this month:

Takagi manga (JPN for reading exercises), girls band cry album and the latest CD from Ali Project.
IMG_20240627_202643.jpg

More manga:
IMG_20240627_202656.jpg

Second hand ps4 pro (not pictured) and some game I bought to play. The other utawarerumono games Ihave played on my Vita.
IMG_20240627_202728.jpg

And some Anime, the Dutch dubbed version of "Nobody`s Boy - Remi", found it second hand for 5 euro.
IMG_20240627_202938.jpg

Here's an update on a buncha cute stuff I bought from Temu... been too long since I've posted here lol XD

Attachments

• Temu Clothing 01.jpeg
    Temu Clothing 01.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Clothing 02.jpeg
    Temu Clothing 02.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Clothing 03.jpeg
    Temu Clothing 03.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Clothing 04.jpeg
    Temu Clothing 04.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Clothing 05.jpeg
    Temu Clothing 05.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Clothing 1.png
    Temu Clothing 1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Temu Clothing 2.png
    Temu Clothing 2.png
    1,002.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Clothing 3.png
    Temu Clothing 3.png
  • Temu Clothing 4.png
    Temu Clothing 4.png
  • Temu Clothing 5.png
    Temu Clothing 5.png
Aaand there's more! (There's more after this too but I will wait to post until some more items have arrived so I can post images mostly in groups of 10) XP

Attachments

• Temu Clothing 6.png
    Temu Clothing 6.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Temu Clothing 7.png
    Temu Clothing 7.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Temu Clothing 8.png
    Temu Clothing 8.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Temu Clothing 9.png
    Temu Clothing 9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Temu Clothing 10.png
    Temu Clothing 10.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Temu Accessories 1.png
    Temu Accessories 1.png
    605.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Accessories 2.png
    Temu Accessories 2.png
    788.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Makeup 1.png
    Temu Makeup 1.png
    768 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Makeup 2.png
    Temu Makeup 2.png
    832.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Temu Clothing 11.jpg
    Temu Clothing 11.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
My latest Stackry haul arrived today which contained:
View attachment 34725
A haul of Disney films from eBay - most of these were very cheaply sourced, excepting the Disney Movie Club exclusives (yellow spines).
View attachment 34721
I also received this mixture of titles from Grindhouse Video including two of their own releases.
View attachment 34722
I also received two Discotek Media releases from Crunchyroll, with more to follow with the next haul.
View attachment 34723
Separate from the Stackry haul we have one title from Arrow Video US and one from Palace Explosives.
killing of America I don't know how you can Watch something that just a snuff film

2024 HAUL - JUNE CHAPTER: BATCH #4

Back to work this week which was a bit messy but I have two items to wrap up this month's haul.

Memories of Murder - 05.jpg

A surprise release in recent months is a 4K Ultra HD release for Bong Joon-ho's 2003 film Memories of Murder (살인의 추억), which is a film I've been wanting to watch for years. Curzon released a double film pack on Blu-ray a few years back with Barking Dogs Never Bite but it was bare bones compared to the Criterion release over in North America so I never bothered to pick it up. This 4K release does include the bonus features this time around and price-wise was decent but the packaging could have been better.

Switch Haul 10.jpg

Wrapping up the month of June's haul is the Asian English physical release for Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition, the remaster of the PlayStation 1 JRPG game, on Nintendo Switch. I've played Chrono Trigger but never managed to finish it surprisingly but I have heard how this successor was liked but also divisive in a way, probably because it wasn't like the predecessor.

Square Enix remastered the game and brought it to modern platforms in 2022, bundling in the 1996 Satellaview exclusive Radical Dreamers visual novel in English for the first time. When the game initially came out, it wasn't well received in terms of the remastered treatment as there were a number of issues including performance.

About a year later they finally patched the game and it's a much better experience (though the Nintendo Switch version does still have a 30fps cap on the final portion of the game). Regardless, only the Nintendo Switch version received a physical English release (only in Asia) and despite the issue I mentioned the Switch version was mentioned to be just as good as the other platforms so I decided to go for the Switch release. I had been meaning to pick up the physical version for a while but once again I found a copy through eBay for a really good price and went for it.

A bunch more stuff arrived today - really looking forward to wearing the sun colours hoodie with the eyes and face, with the red and white pattern joggers, and the gold trainers as that's gonna look seriously amazing :)

Attachments

• Temu Clothing 12.jpg
    Temu Clothing 12.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Temu Clothing 19.jpg
    Temu Clothing 19.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Temu Clothing 18.jpg
    Temu Clothing 18.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Temu Clothing 17.jpg
    Temu Clothing 17.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Temu Clothing 16.jpg
    Temu Clothing 16.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Temu Clothing 15.jpg
    Temu Clothing 15.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Temu Clothing 14.jpg
    Temu Clothing 14.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Temu Shoes 1.jpg
    Temu Shoes 1.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Temu Clothing 13.jpeg
    Temu Clothing 13.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Temu Accessories 3.jpg
    Temu Accessories 3.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 1
I received two more partial shipments from my recent pre-order at Crunchyroll US - one Blu-ray yesterday, and one today:

The Reincarnation of the Strongest exorcist in Another World - 6/28
Buddy Daddies - 6/29

Also, my copy of Vinland Saga Season 2 Part 1 shipped yesterday, so I should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

exorcistdaddies.jpg

Back