What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

s8TH0Q1 - Imgur.jpg
I decided to replace the older xbox controller for my PC with a new elite series 2 core only to find out that it came with buggy firmware along with the same issue every xbox controller have by losing their bluetooth pairing information when you connect it by wire, although the xbox accessories app did tell me to update the firmware on the controller the moment it was run with the controller connected by wire which fixed the issues I had with it, but it also added one feature that has been missing for ages as I can now see the remaining battery charge.

One issue I had was with Amazon as I picked same day amazon locker pickup, which didn't happen which I suspect might have been because there wasn't an available locker to put it in since the possible delivery date was three days after when it was supposed to be dropped off which is the amount of days a package can be kept in a locker uncollected.

Better Call Saul - Complete Series, 1-6 from Sanity (for a very good price!) and The Crazy Family (Third Window Films) from Arrow

IMG_20240618_120904571.jpg

And the great thing about the Aus set is that they come in individual cases for each season! As opposed to the monstrosity that is the US/UK release that comes in one big case - which seems to be a common theme for large TV shows nowadays as it's cheaper to produce I imagine.

IMG_20240618_121451225_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

For a couple of years before COVID, I would watch a title then sell it.
Of course, I eventually came to regret this. How I ever thought I could survive without a copy of Vividred Operation, I'll never know.

Anyhoo, I think this is the last item from that list. Luckily, I never bought the Blu-ray as I had thought it region B compatible. It's not.
I found the combo for under £20.

I probably won't even rewatch, just hold it sometimes.

Attachments

• IMG_20240619_075142_686.jpg
    IMG_20240619_075142_686.jpg
    679.8 KB · Views: 3
I spotted another OOP Third Window Films release on Vinted for a very reasonable price - another Kitano film no less. Honestly, for a second hand copy, it's in absolutely pristine condition.

I also picked up Classroom of the Elite Season 1 from CEX during my lunch break at work today. They had season 2 as well but the slipcase was properly battered up, so I passed and will wait for a good price on another copy. £12 for season 1 seems a very good price for a second hand copy though.

IMG_20240621_170722715.jpg

I spotted another OOP Third Window Films release on Vinted for a very reasonable price - another Kitano film no less. Honestly, for a second hand copy, it's in absolutely pristine condition.

I also picked up Classroom of the Elite Season 1 from CEX during my lunch break at work today. They had season 2 as well but the slipcase was properly battered up, so I passed and will wait for a good price on another copy. £12 for season 1 seems a very good price for a second hand copy though.

View attachment 34653
Excellent choices.
Does the Kitano film have any making of extras.

Back