What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

@Denny Fisher I take you've grabbed most of your recent Australian Blu-rays from an Australian store and using a re-ship methord, or are you just grabbing them via Toys and films on ebay (although not sure they have all the titles you've managed to get so far)?
If you don't mind me asking that is.
I have friends in the states and Australia.
I just asked them to pick me up some titles.

Nice.
I usually use toys to grab newer Crunchymation shows or late Funimation show's that didn't get a UK release aka SSSS DYNAZENON, Kageki Shoujo, Shadows House and many more.

They are a amazing Ebay seller for the most part.
Yeah I've grabbed a few already, takes a little bit of time (but does say delivery will be a week or 2 before it arrives), as I assume they buy from Australia and then re-ship in the UK. But yeah they have some reasonable prices for some title at the moment. And they do look to be adding more AUS anime titles as of late casue last time I checked they didn't have Dragon goes house hunting and she professed herself the pupil of the wiseman (although not quite the bargiin as some of the other titles).
And it's one of the few UK option for Fairy tail Guild Collection 7 at the moment (Which I'm probably gonna grab as well to complete my AUS collection)

2023 HAUL VER 3.5

Two more packages arrived on Thursday & Friday. Also to note, with the clocks changing this weekend there'll be enough sunlight for the hauls to be shown off during the weekday afternoon after work going forward!

PbLhHEZh.jpg

The first season of Love Live! Nijigasaki High School Idol Club has finally been released in the UK after a bit of a delay. Anime Limited's collector's edition is also much larger than the others due to the case and thicker artcards than usual. Much like what some have said already, the cover is too big for the case but it's not as bad as I had imagined as there's no damage and you can take it off the case and back on without worrying about any damage either.

You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

X5Btz7Wh.jpg

mnJVMA7h.jpg

And much like many have done, I have also pre-ordered and received Resident Evil 4, the 2023 reimagining/remake of the classic 2005 Gamecube hit. My first experience with the original was via the Wii Edition before eventually being able to own it via the Xbox 360. Double-dipped for the PlayStation 4 version last year when the remake was first announced and after playing the Chainsaw demo I'm confident this is going to be a fun experience. Probably won't start it immediately due to the anime simulcast backlog but will be next on my list to play.

Little haul today, didn't even get a notification for JJK0 so that was a nice surprise this morning.

Dr. Stone I have the Part 2 LE coming from the Zavvi sale, was surprised Part 1 still had its slipcover as it's a bit of an older release now (the Manga UK logo proves that).

For the Isao Takahata documentary, I randomly remembered it was released the other day, was only £3.00 on CeX's online store so picked it up, Princess Kaguya is a fantastic movie as well though still need to pick it up on blu-ray (used to have it on DVD back when it released before moving to blu-ray).

Dragon Ball Z (Season 2) (BD), Isao Takahata and His Tale of The Princess Kaguya (DVD), Dr. Stone (Part 1) (BD) and Jujutsu Kaisen 0 (Steelbook) (BD)

20230325_122257.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.
I usually use toys to grab newer Crunchymation shows or late Funimation show's that didn't get a UK release aka SSSS DYNAZENON, Kageki Shoujo, Shadows House and many more.

They are a amazing Ebay seller for the most part.
Yeah I've grabbed a few already, takes a little bit of time (but does say delivery will be a week or 2 before it arrives), as I assume they buy from Australia and then re-ship in the UK. But yeah they have some reasonable prices for some title at the moment. And they do look to be adding more AUS anime titles as of late casue last time I checked they didn't have Dragon goes house hunting and she professed herself the pupil of the wiseman (although not quite the bargiin as some of the other titles).
And it's one of the few UK option for Fairy tail Guild Collection 7 at the moment (Which I'm probably gonna grab as well to complete my AUS collection)
Good to know about toysandfilms on eBay, will check them out likewise for those titles not released in UK - thanks for the info everyone. Finally gave up and imported these much wanted ones from Amazon previously.
20230324_144747.jpg
The Liz and the bluebird soundtrack I got from otaku.co.uk but note that it's half price on dubstoreuk, a toptip from @weebsplat for importing music CDs - thanks dude!

The Liz and the bluebird soundtrack I got from otaku.co.uk but note that it's half price on dubstoreuk, a toptip from @weebsplat for importing music CDs - thanks dude!
Happy to have been a help! Spotting and sharing good deals where I can is something I always do whenever I can.

Just curious btw, but do you still see The Liz and the Blue Bird Soundtrack on dubstoreuk? I just had a look out of interest and I can't spot it, but maybe it was available earlier and has been sold since.

Just curious btw, but do you still see The Liz and the Blue Bird Soundtrack on dubstoreuk? I just had a look out of interest and I can't spot it, but maybe it was available earlier and has been sold since.
Ah yes, you're right it must have sold out. There were just a few copies of it when I last checked but I didn't expect them to sell out that quickly!

Ah yes, you're right it must have sold out. There were just a few copies of it when I last checked but I didn't expect them to sell out that quickly!
Thanks for checking because god knows I hate the idea of missing out on any potential deals if I can't see them for some reason.

And yeah, they must have either all sold out or the listings were removed for whatever reason.

Thanks for checking because god knows I hate the idea of missing out on any potential deals if I can't see them for some reason.

And yeah, they must have either all sold out or the listings were removed for whatever reason.
No worries and I just had another look to check and realized it's a marketplace type of store so then not that unusual for items to sell out if the sellers on there are open to orders internationally. Regardless, as you said, always good to have one more place to check for a good deal before buying.

With Toysandfilms, it's worth taking a look at the seller foro28 too - they're both the same company, with different things listed on each profile.

No idea why they do that, but never mind!
Yeah didn't realise they were the same company, the buisness address is the same as you said, so yep looks that way.

I thought at first it was maybe Toysandfilms was more the Australian imports and Foro28 was US imports, but foro28 does look to have a few Australian imports as well.
If I had to guess they are spilt up for where they order from so US or AUS stores or something like that any way (as foro has Aus copies of things too)

Back