What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

December Week 4 Part 1 of the haul, or at least whatever turned up between Monday-Wednesday.

One package today, delayed due to the holiday season.

e55zCWGh.jpg

rSPJ3sSh.jpg

Even though I already own the series, I wanted to have Region B discs and so I went with the complete collection box set for Eureka Seven which was £18 in the 12 Days of Christmas sale.

Like everyone else, Sword Art Online Alicization -War of Underworld- has been dispatched but won't arrive until much later due to AL's shipping company using RM 48 than the RM 24 that MVM uses. Could appear between 29th-31st (Monday & Tuesday next week are bank holidays).

Not anime, but my recent Vinegar Syndrome Black Friday sale order arrived today. Vinegar Syndrome deal with cult films between the 60s and 00s that may never have had quality releases before, especially on Blu-ray. They're some of my favourite releases as the slipcovers are generally fantastic with just art and the film title, and they're made out of some quality material. Films are generally a good mix too.

IMG_20211222_180823286.jpgIMG_20211222_181205878.jpg

Some of an order from rightStuf back in there summer sale, that was held up whilst Funimation US restock them (which honestly looked like it would never happen, and still doesn't) so cancelled a few items. Didn't get a refund on customs gave me a line of it not possible to calculate so not doing.
Otaku teacher Part 2 I actually bought back in the summer from amazon and got ages ago.

20211222_140325.jpg

No idea, just know that all volumes are in stock on rightstuf.
Sorry if its a bit off topic but what's the best way to buy from Rightstuff for UK buyers? Small orders, big orders, something else? They have great prices but I'm put off by other costs like taxes and delivery which increase the prices considerably. Any tricks to keep these extra costs lower? Thanks.

Sorry if its a bit off topic but what's the best way to buy from Rightstuff for UK buyers? Small orders, big orders, something else? They have great prices but I'm put off by other costs like taxes and delivery which increase the prices considerably. Any tricks to keep these extra costs lower? Thanks.
UP1 would be the best option for single or small orders imo

Back