One Piece Adventure of Nebulandia
The Promised Neverland
Ride Your Wave
Violet Evergarden
Yuuna & the Haunted Hot Springs
Z/X Code Reunion

Don’t Look Now 4K Collector’s Edition
The Ladykillers 4K Collector’s Edition

Both from the HMV Store using their 20% off code.

If I made a meme about what I spend my money on it would have a picture of fancy vaguely lolita inspired clothing, a picture of Arteza's logo and a picture of an anime (possibly Angelic Layer as a sort of in-joke with myself about the fact that I have bought it four times even though it's not one of my favourite series. DGMW I do like it a fair bit.) Today I bought:

Chocolate biscuits.
Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card on Blu-ray (the UK release in two parts).

Also my order of Kids on the Slope on Blu-ray from CEX turned up today in the post, I was worried it had gone missing or been stolen so that was a huge relief, I'm watching it rn not sure which ep I'm on though :)

Yesterday I bought:

Various foodstuffs and other household supplies (shower gel etc., I think I also got Hartley's 10 cal jelly pots, Chicken Korma Curry Ready Meals, a 3 Pack of sweet peppers and salted butter among various other bits and pieces... ooh also I got delicious cheestrings :F)
Arteza Pouring Acrylic Paint Set (32 Bottles, 60ml per bottle.) - I also have dug out my old set from WHSmiths of 24 colours of fine glitter to add some sparkle into the mix! I was sorely tempted to buy mica powder for this as well but managed to exercise some self-restraint XP
Arteza 45 Pack of Wood Slices With a Hole Drilled in Each One - so you can easily hang them as decorations and whatnot. There's also cool stuff you can do with pouring acrylic paint with them. I'm hoping to make a hanging ornament with various decorated ones and maybe hang some origami off it as well.

I've decided to stop myself buying figures in 2021.

So here is the last time I'll be clicking "Place Order" for the next 12 months :'(

1609444242395.png

And here is the list of what I've already Preordered / Prepaid

One asterisk = I expect Customs
Two asterisk = I Need to pay for Shipping and Customs

Due
Kizuna Ai Nendo Doll*

Awaiting Shipping
Sakura Miku Nendo Doll*

Preordered Weiss [RWBY] Jan
Luo Tianyi [Vocaloid]
Feb HaiYi [SynthV] March**
Yuna [Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear] June

I have a similar new years resolution, it's to stop buying so many godamn games that will inevitably end up on a back log. I actually did pretty well this year though, I just need to commit to destroying it like the Anime backlog which I am amazed still exists even though I have been consistently watching last years purchases.

So is anyone here familiar with Grey DeLisle Griffin? (aka Daphne from Scooby Doo, Azula from Avatar TLA and the new voice of Martin Prince in The Simpsons to name a few)........well after watching a lot of Danny Phantom recently for the first time and taking a liking to her character Sam Manson in it. Well........... (it's also the first signed picture I got since the Raven one I got from Tara Strong over 2 years ago)pyorjr.jpg

Attachments

• pyorjr.jpg
    pyorjr.jpg
    322.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
So is anyone here familiar with Grey DeLisle Griffin? (aka Daphne from Scooby Doo, Azula from Avatar TLA and the new voice of Martin Prince in The Simpsons to name a few)........well after watching a lot of Danny Phantom recently for the first time and taking a liking to her character Sam Manson in it. Well........... (it's also the first signed picture I got since the Raven one I got from Tara Strong over 2 years ago)

Did she voice Daphne in Scooby Doo: Mystery Incorporated??? If that was her, she did a great job! Just looked it up and yeah it was her that's awesome that you have a signed print. I love Avatar: The Last Airbender too, and Teen Titans is a great series as well, Raven was an incredible character :)

Payday today and my birthday's on Friday so I got myself 10 pairs of Snag Tights (if you order 3 pairs you get 10% off, 5 pairs 15% off, and 10 pairs 25% off) and Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron on Blu-ray + Seasons 1-8 of Spirit Riding Free (I have seen S1-3 and watched S:SotC before and would highly recommend both) :) I got some of the more adventurous colours of tights this time like mustard yellow, a nice bright deep orange-red and a sort of turquoisey-aqua blue-green plus bright medium blue, honestly I really love Snag Tights, both for the product itself which is awesomely engineered and comfortable and comes in a wide range of colours and styles, and for their inclusive diverse marketing and general ethos as a company :) I got mostly or all warmer pairs (80 denier or more) as it's flippin' freezing in the UK rn XD I can't wait to rewatch Season 2 of SRF and hear that beautiful rendition of In the Bleak Midwinter again ;u; Eventually I will get The Prince of Egypt and The Road to El Dorado on BD as well :)

Edit: I just bought The Prince of Egypt on Blu-ray from Amazon Italy :)

Last edited:
Back