What did you BUY today?

Spent an obscene amount of money through Buyee on Inio Asano merchandise.

It's my first time using them (normally just email eBay sellers I've used before to proxy for me for minimal fees), as I'd rather use a more official channel for the amount of money I put down. Unsure if anyone would be interested in a post describing the experience? They seem to get a lot of flak on trustpilot and I struggled to find concise write ups of the experience when looking for them online.

I bought Lucky Star from CEX online. The picture shows the CE but the standard edition came instead. They can't do patrial refunds so it's either return it or keep it. I suppose it kinda balances out as I ordered The Eccentric Family a while ago and got the CE instead of the standard one.

Treated myself to a Beetle necklace from Bill Skinner. I love scarabs and it basically looks like one :)

I'm after getting myself a Tulle skirt too but really hard to find a nice one.

HOSTD OVA
Gundam_MOC.jpg

I bought a ticket for the Nier Orchestra in London. I didn't envision buying these, this was something that was not on my radar at all, I didn't even know of its existence hours before buying them. I found myself at work on my phone, slumped over at my desk thumbing through the internet whilst I shouldn't have been, but works a bore right? Gotta pass time somehow, and then I saw...this...and I saw that the tickets for this had just gone on sale and I also saw that the tickets were selling out in seconds and with slight hesitation...I just clicked on the seat and clicked buy and poof £60 evaporated from my wallet, and well I guess I'm going to London in February to listen to an orchestra play Nier music?

gsZhTXg.png

Anyone else here going?

Aw man, I don't play games so never played NieR, but I've listened to the NieR soundtracks on YouTube and they are really, really good. I would love to go to a live orchestral concert like that if they had one close to me over here in the US. Me jelly!

I went to town for a couple of things. The first thing was to double check about the Promare showing. It seems they are only doing the sub and as tickets were running out I brought one. Now I have to get my shift changed, got over a month to go so should be fine.
After my other stuff I did the usual rounds. I managed to not buy some Pop figures 😯 but did see this for £20 at the Asian hobby shop:
DSC_2443.JPG

Back