What did you BUY today?

Not one, not two, not three, but FOUR Vita games ordered! Basically I have been meaning to build up my Vita collection for a while now and I decided to pick up these four for my collection.

FdpNV93m.jpg
pJEZmHNm.jpg

Demon Gaze
This will be my first Dungeon RPG title for my collection. I've heard good things about this game and I've also heard it's a good starting point for this type of genre. It was on sale for a good price over on VideoGamesPlus compared to the current UK prices.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

I have finally picked up a Nep Nep game. I've Platinum'd the PS3 trilogy and now finally going straight into the Re;Birth remakes. The first Re;Birth is a remake of the tedious and torturous first game so I'm curious to see how this gets handled. There is no physical release for this game in Europe so I had to import but it was on sale for a good price over on VideoGamesPlus.

xlDgrhDm.jpg
FICZVdbm.jpg

Persona 4: Dancing All Night
I like my rhythm games and this is the next one to get, especially as all Atlus games prior to Deep Silver are going out of print. I heard a few remixes on the Discord chat and I liked them, and I wanted to own a UK copy so that I could grab that Miku DLC.

Ys: Memories of Celceta
My first proper dip into the Ys franchise. Ys 8 is coming this year and this game has been around for a while so I had expected stock to be running row as a result. I wanted to get it for a long time now.

That's it for Vita in the meantime. More will be planned later down the line. If I can finish Corpse Party I'll get Blood Drive as well.

Everyone needs more Vita games. I don't know why the system doesn't do better than it does, i find it excellent.

P4 dancing all night is rematkably amusing, you'll have fun with that *smile* and of course yes, hearing the songs from P4 will get you hyped up for P5 hopefully

Just offloaded a load of Ghibli DVD's (as I have replaced them with the blu ray steelbooks) at CEX. Purchased A Certain Scientific Railgun and Robotech Macross Saga Vol 1. I have the other volumes but I have the american version of vol 1 so for consistency it was worth picking up for 50P but god knows what condition it will arrive in.

Just found out Red Dwarf S1-5 are being released on Blu-Ray. Immediately pre-ordered all 5 via zavvi as they appear to be cheapest.
I'll be sticking with the old DVDs for once. It wasn't shot on film, and don't the BBC like to produce upscales of PAL content at 1080p60?

Since Nier is out soon (and Shenmue at some point) I decided it was time for me to get a PS4. I ordered a basic 500GB Slim with a copy of The Last Guardian, and they sent me a 1TB by mistake. Nice :D.

I have actually bought a whole four new pieces of shoe wear today, 3 pairs of Slipons because of how cheap they were and a pair of Trainers, I've had my Vans for a few years but they have finally worn down to unwearable levels, also my regular trainers I've had for just over a year which are used for more heavier hiking needed replacing too, so I actually have some choice now meaning they will hopefully last me a long time!

815pPsctLAL._SL1500_.jpg

Since I have a BD drive now, and am free to add subs to non-english friendly releases, I bought the French Katanagatari set. Had huge interest in the series for a while, mostly because of the author of the source material, Nisio Isin, who also writes the Monogatari books, which is one of my favourite series. The US sets have been OOP, and fetch some crazy prices, which I'd be hesitant to pay for a series I haven't seen. However, the French BD is ludicrously cheap, with 12 50 minute episodes, with digipak and book (albeit in French) for £20, including UK shipping.

81N2BcYyRML._SL1500_.jpg

Decided to blind buy this as I've been interested in Katanagatari for awhile, and while BlackStrat's price is really fair for the NISA release I just can't justify that much on a blind buy.

71lhAQL9iVL._SL1500_.jpg

I need some Blu-ray Mushi-shi in my life, and at the small price of £17.28 why not get the FR release and subtitle it myself.

I won a Game Jam over the weekend, and my team's prize was a £250 amazon voucher to spilt. My share was £83.33 so I decided the best thing to do was order some anime.

So in blu-rays I ordered

Saint Seiya (1986) Arc 1 episodes 1-35

71iD1NmllIL._SL1000_.jpg

Saint Seiya (1986) Arc 2 - episodes 36-73
71cazsRwi3L._SL1000_.jpg

Saint Seiya (1986) Arc 3 - Episodes 74-114
71LQG2igk7L._SL1000_.jpg

I also ordered a book since this didn't cover my full share

81qThTu-nVL.jpg

This is a good day for me.

Finally decided to pull the trigger on buying a new printer, My last printer was just a standard put paper in and print things off kind of printer, I felt like I needed to have scan and copy functionality to make specific tasks less of a hassle, also having a screen is an absolute godsend, the amount of times I've flipped a lid having to decipher what the various weird flashing light combinations meant on the old one was pretty insanely high!

Back