What did you BUY today?

Bought some Adidas Running shoes, Adidas Neo top and Adidas Neo leggings. The latter for dossing about.

I'll also be buying "The Awesome High Waisted Leggings" by Black Milk from a seller in Australia later too.

Put in my preorder for MGS5 at shopto. Pretty good price, £42, and its the steelbook version. I don't normally go for Steelbooks but given how ugly the regular box is and how cool the Steelbook art looks, I had to go for it.

Need to buy a sports bra today. Lost a bit of the girls when I lost weight so need to get one that fits my properly otherwise they won't be held as tight as they should when I move like a lunatic around my living room doing T25/Insanity hahaha.

I got myself a t shirt and a model kit to make off ebay

A Hasegawa Macross 11 YF-21 MACROSS PLUS 1/72 from Japan

And a Berserk T shirt from America

Nice both were free post too.

People talking about Watchmen in the General Conversation thread made me want to watch Watchmen again so I bought a Blu Ray copy. Got it for only £3.23. The picture was of the Director's Cut box but I have no idea if it actually is or not, the site I used didn't give a lot of detail.

Bleach Complete series 13, now I'm sure I bought this before, almost positive tbh but I can't find it anywhere so buying again, maybe even watch it this time......

Also grabbed The Last Of Us Remastered on the PS4, this is another game I missed out on last gen as I mainly played on 360/PC, so decided to see what the fuss is about.

Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson (Nintendo 3DS) from Marvelous Europe's website. Pretty much went for the standard edition as I can't be bothered with the other two editions (The mousepad is cool but it's not the right type of girl for me, the wallscroll is sweet but it's too risque for my room, the poster looks great but it could've been better, and the OST is cool but I just don't have the funds for that set). Not to mention they're quite over-priced if you think about it and let's not forget that the shipping isn't free, even in the UK.

Anothing thing to point out that the only way to get the Physical copies of the game is to order them via Marvelous Europe's website, they will not be made available elsewhere. They might make them available after launch but it depends on the demand.

Same goes for Corpse Party: Blood Drive (the set is the same as the US version, so you could always get it from Amazon US if you wanted to) and Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (It's due early 2016 so there's plenty of time to consider this set, also the ultimate set which has figurines (£110 ish) has sold out). I do have plans to get CP:BD but right now I'm not getting it yet as I have other priorities. I do have an interest in the body pillow edition but (like I mentioned about the mouse pad) it depends on the character, I'm guaranteed to go for the £54.99 edition since I consider it to be a bargain when full retail prices are around that range.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Bought the new Yu-Gi-Oh game for PS4. I haven't played a Yu-Gi-Oh game since Spirit Caller on DS and I'm having a ton of fun with it.
Does this have online multiplayer? I assumed it would have but the page said 1 player.

Buzzkillington said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
Bought the new Yu-Gi-Oh game for PS4. I haven't played a Yu-Gi-Oh game since Spirit Caller on DS and I'm having a ton of fun with it.
Does this have online multiplayer? I assumed it would have but the page said 1 player.

Yeah, it does. Weird that it only says 1 players. I can't tell you how the online is though, I don't have a PS+ sub.

IncendiaryLemon said:
Buzzkillington said:
IncendiaryLemon said:

Yeah, it does. Weird that it only says 1 players. I can't tell you how the online is though, I don't have a PS+ sub.
Yeah I thought it would be insane not to include online multiplayer. Don't know much about Yu-Gi-Oh tbh but I like card games so may be worth a punt, sure I could convince some friends to get it too. Thanks for answering..

To celebrate my birfday, I have ordered myself the first Akira manga, the first JoJo's Bizzare Adventure manga and also 1941 on blu ray.

I ordered a portable 500GB hard drive. My laptop HDD stopped working for a few hours yesterday, so I want to create a backup for safe keeping. It should make it safer to upgrade to Win10 as well. I know I should have done this sooner, but I always ended up spending the money on anime blurays :p

BanzaiJedi said:
I ordered a portable 500GB hard drive. My laptop HDD stopped working for a few hours yesterday, so I want to create a backup for safe keeping. It should make it safer to upgrade to Win10 as well.
I upgraded one of my machines to Win 10, but for some reason the one I have yet to upgrade and need to back up refuses to recognise my external hdd any more (which already has a load of backups on it) and wants to format it. The upgraded machine will read it just fine. Typical.

On topic, one of these sexy little numbers. Loving it, been wanting a fine-point stylus for iPad for ages and Amazon warehouse deals had one for only £14(!) just because it had a damaged box. Certainly beats my old one which was basically just a finger end on a stick*.

*Note to the relevant authorities, it was not literally a finger end on a stick.

Ordered a 2tb HDD to replace the 500gb one in my PS4 as I was getting real sick of having to delete things to install new games. It doesn't sound like a big deal, and it wouldn't be if A- Patches now days weren't so bloody big and B- It would allow you to delete the game data, but keep the patches so you wouldn't need to download them again. I mean the 360 let you do that so no idea why the PS4 can't, I'm sure there's a very valid reason but I'll moan about it anyway.

Back