What did you BUY today?

I'm being boring atm.

Bought a fitness/yoga matt for £9.99 from Sports Direct, I also ordered 2x 600g chocolate protein poweder from Holland & Barrett. Whilst I'm attempting Insanity, I need it for after to help heal my muscle!

I also ordered Waiting In The Summer and I'm after ordering just under 500g of Almond Butter as Teso are selling it as better than half price from tomorrow...£2.50 instead of £7.00!

Seasons 3 and 4 on DVD of Game Of Thrones and Seasons 4 & 5 of Breaking Bad also on DVD, all as just-because surprise presents for my fiancé who's a big fan of both series :)

Just received a notice from United Publications that the following has been dispatched and should arrive tomorrow:

- Space Dandy - Season 1: Limited Edition [Blu-ray/DVD]
- Sword Art Online - Box Set 1: Limited Edition [Blu-ray]
- Sword Art Online - Box Set 2: Limited Edition [Blu-ray]
- Sword Art Online - Box Set 4: Limited Edition [Blu-ray]
- Unbreakable Machine Doll - Complete Series: Limited Edition [Blu-ray]

Space Dandy is estimated to be Regions [A|B|1] and Unbreakable Machine Doll as Regions [A|B|1|2|4]. I'll let you all know if they're playable as quick as possible (the sooner the better for many).

Sword Art Online - Box Set 3 is in the UK according to my tracker, however the last update was Saturday (Departed from London). Chances are it is caught up by customs or could arrive instantly tomorrow.

NormanicGrav said:
Just received a notice from United Publications that the following has been dispatched and should arrive tomorrow:

As always you'll get yours quicker than i, as mine as to get across the Channel :) Looking forward to some new blog posts regarding your new purchases.

Stiivun said:
NormanicGrav said:

As always you'll get yours quicker than i, as mine as to get across the Channel :) Looking forward to some new blog posts regarding your new purchases.

Cheers. They have arrived and should be up on the Photos thread soon. I'll probably hold off the unboxing for Sword Art Online Box Set 4 until the third one arrives.

Buying some dumbells tonight. The thrill.

Waiting for my bonus letter to see if, well I have one as if so I'm going to treat myself to more anime and maybe even a holiday depending on how big a bonus, if any.

FINGERS CROSSED!

My latest holiday

I is off to Japan in October (2 week tour of the country) :D

Although it does mean not having pretty much no spare cash for the next 5 months, damn my post holiday booking blues striking again, at least the last time (for China) I had a long gap between holidays

NormanicGrav said:
Stiivun said:
NormanicGrav said:

Cheers. They have arrived and should be up on the Photos thread soon. I'll probably hold off the unboxing for Sword Art Online Box Set 4 until the third one arrives.
Thanks for the photos and blog posts :thumb:

Was pleasantly surprised as i was only expecting my Unbreakable set to arrive somewhere at the beginning of next week. But when the door bell rang this morning i was like hey who is it now, and look there was a friendly postal delivery person with my package from UP1 containing Yaya and her friends :)

The package also contains some other titles, and to top it of there was also a package from TRSI.

Pics about all these later today in the Photos thread.

Eugh Kite I hate you, I'm jealous :p

I bought a shock absorber sports bra off amazon. I need to keep the girls from moving around when I run or do Insanity and this promises to hold them for the D+ ladies such as me.

Tickets for me and a friend to go see Revolution Pro Wrestling's Summer Sizzler show at Bethnall Green. 3 of my favourite wrestlers (AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura and Tomohiro Ishii) are gonna be there. Can't believe I'm actually going to be able to see them live!

Back