What did you BUY today?

The Eyeko beauty pick of the month on QVC. Also some Spinach to make creamed spinach pasta for tea with leftover spinach as a snack to eat solo tomorrow.

I've been quite the shopaholic these last few days

I bought mum 110 nakd bars off ebay, 55 for mother's day and 55 for her birthday next month, she eats these every day so thought they would be better than buying her flowers.

And despite my best friend's birthday being in early July, I have pretty much ordered all her birthday presents as they were having a sale due to Mother's Day - 7 palettes, 11 lipsticks, blush, mascara, new makeup bag and.....a lemon squeezer! Plus a couple of nail polish for me.

Sadly some of the nail polish I wanted for her were out of stock, so will have to grab them another time, I would of ordered half now and half later but if I order them all at once I get free shipping lol

Wow lucky spoilt friend :)

How much were the nakd bars if you don't mind my asking? Curious to buy some myself since they're decent with protein etc.

Bought some flowers for my Mum for Sunday as I won't have any other chance and I'm going to see if I can find any nice PJs for her too.

I'm going to buy some seamless bras later too as work doesn't have Ebay. I wear them under pjs and my casual doss clothes as I can't really go braless with the girls lol and these are way comfier than a bra as no way could I ever wear a bra constantly 7 days a week! haha.

Well, to be fair the most expensive item was £4 - so, it looks like I've spoilt her, but I haven't really lol

They were like £20 for 56 w/ free shipping (bought 55, but got 1 free) - but their prices do vary, can be as crazy as 150 for £35 or something. Sadly only two flavours though, banana & strawberry.

I also recommend looking at the 'short dated stock', which aren't even short dated....,on the Nakd website as with a discount code you can get like 50 odd packets of flavoured raisins for like £9 with free shipping and they give you a free trek bar with every order.

When out in China I purchased a silk duvet (no idea why), however it appears to be "european" single which is 150 x 200, slightly bigger than the "UK" single size (wider), so I purchased a duvet seat cover from Ikea who seem to do their single duvet sets in European sizes.

Downloaded from the PlayStation Store:
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Cross Buy Edition - PS3/PS4/Vita ~ 10% off than usual, really enjoyed the first game as well.
Max Payne - PS2 Classic - PS3 ~ Loved Max Payne 3, the first game was about £1.60 for the Rockstar sale.
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES - PS2 Classic - PS3 ~ Since I want to get the Persona 3 films I figured I should get some fun out of the game itself. Loved Persona 4 Golden also.

Emulsion said:
Dannielle said:
Cancelled my Kill La Kill CE Box 2 pre-order on Amazon and instead purchased from UP1's ebay page as they now have the item in stock, which was a nice surprise. Said page is as follows : (http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/up_ltd?_trksid=p2047675.l2559) if anyone else fancies taking a look.

Never knew they had an ebay store.

Yup! Been using it for a long time. 9 times out of 10 they always get products up earlier than release with the usual super fast delivery we're used to from up1.

I also like nectar points so win/win for me.

Dannielle said:
Yup! Been using it for a long time. 9 times out of 10 they always get products up earlier than release with the usual super fast delivery we're used to from up1.

It's up on their actual site as well. Going to keep my Amazon order though as it's cheaper.

Emulsion said:
Dannielle said:

It's up on their actual site as well. Going to keep my Amazon order though as it's cheaper.
Keeping my amazon order as well as the Blu Ray CE was much cheaper when i ordered it.

-Danielle- said:
Treated myself to one item off of Black Milk. Sporty Stripes Hosiery 2.0. They're so gorgeous!

http://blackmilkclothing.com/collection ... -hosiery-2

Went on an Aliexpress mini spree since I can't afford the full cost of Triangl and more than one Black Milk just yet.

Bikini in blue: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6544 ... 6090511320
Galaxy skater skirt: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6544 ... 6090521320
Evil zip dress in black: http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6544 ... 6090531320

Agreed, ladies have so much more choice when it comes to clothes then men (had to say goodbye to my nice warm semi-waterproof lightweight 'weird fish' jacket on Friday as the zip broken, can't moan as I picked it up for a tenner a couple years ago down in Street and it's been worn most days in the past couple months)

Downloaded from the PlayStation Store (US):
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness - PS2 Classic - PS3
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga - PS2 Classic - PS3

Apparently SMT: DDS was on the EU store (£6.49) but ehh I'm not fussed. I blame the search engine and the lack of notice on the PS2 Classics section for that reason. You have to really dig deep into the PlayStation Store to see if they are actually there or not. But as for the game itself, I hear it's the best Shin Megami Tensei game outside of Persona especially with people saying the story is amazing so I look forward to playing it.

As for Disgaea, only the PSP versions were available (as well as the Vita versions for Disgaea 3 & 4 and PS3 version of D2) and I wanted to check out the series quite a lot. Start from the beginning I say!

I bought the $20 PSN US Voucher from Play Asia in case you're wondering.

-------------

Oh Suikoden I and II are on the EU Store (I knew they were coming but I didn't realise it's here already). £3.99 for each game is a bargain considering it's $9.99 each on the US store.

Flippin hell there are a bunch of games that are not even mentioned on the Console store itself. Examples for PS2 classics: Star Wars (Episode III/Bounty Hunter/Racer Revenge/LEGO Star Wars II), Warriors Orochi 2, Samurai Warriors Xtreme Legends, Medal of Honor: European Assault, Red Faction etc.

Back