What did you BUY today?

With help from my dad, I've finally got a car that's "just me." Part-exchanging my Ford KA for a Honda Jazz, and I love the whole layout, drive and utilities of it. The talks were transparent, was allowed to test drive 2 vehicles for an hour (at different times and different models, of course...) and helped out a huge bundle when dealing a price.
Just got to sort out insurance for it, and then collect it on Saturday.
-Squee!!- :D
(I'm going to have to do a lot of paying back for this one, but it's worth it!)

DVD World USA dispatched Adventure Time Series 4 and Big Hero 6 to me today.
I did want to see Big Hero 6 in the Cinema, but considering it came out in the UK like, a week or two before the US home video release date it seemed kind of pointless. gg Disney UK. Don't get why we get screwed over with their movies.

I picked up the Kohrak-kal Bionicle that I saw in a shop window in town the other. He was complete in box with instructions, I wish I kept my other containers when I was younger, since it looks cool when they are inside. I'm so happy to got him, since the Bohroks are my favourite Bionicle line <3

Was only one available other wise I would have left the seller in, its preparing for dispatch now just hope its get through since its only the one

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus Limited Edition
Grim Fandango Remastered (PSN)
Citizens of Earth (PSN)
Broken Sword 5 Part 2 (PSN)

My vita collection is growing :)

I ordered a dress and a phone case. I'm waiting for the DOTW to update so I can see if I want that.

Will also be paying like 1300-1400 for a Bay Window soon too. The joys of home owning lol.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - heard good reviews so hoping it'll be a decent play, though I'm finding it more difficult than I thought it'd be.

GolGotha said:
I decided to splash out on pretty much all the expansion packs for Cards Against Humanity as we're having another all-nighter this weekend.

I'd pay serious money for an anime version of Cards Against Humanity.

Jesus that must of cost a bomb GolGotha! I only own the game and the first expansion. The expansion answers are waaaay better! hehe. I have no friends to play with, just my bf and family though so I don't think I'd need anymore than maybe expansion pack 2 now haha.

I'm buying the "smoky chilli hot mess plate" and chococlate peanut butter cheesecake from Reds True BBQ tonight. I feel I need to treat myself but I don't know on what!

Yeah, it did. I gave the 80s/90s expansion pack and the 'bigger, blacker box' a miss for now. As with those things, you end up having to buy to bigger one a few months down the line when they release more expansion packs...but, the hidden card is tempting me!

But yeah, it came to about £58 (£2 of that went towards express shipping and £16 went to charity). Admittedly, I wasn't going to spend so much in one go, but ah well.

Back