What did you BUY today?

Ordered from Play-Asia:
Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax - Game: Standard (PS3)

Ordered from Genki Video Games:
Initial D: Extreme Stage - Game: The Best Edition (PS3)

Well, Humble Bundle are doing a GW games sale, and I'm partly happy and sad at the same time.

Sad = I'm sure I had a copy of Dawn of War: Soulstorm somewhere, but for the life of me - I can't find the disk for it... :( I love my Sisters...
Happy = Well, if I can't find the hardware version of it, may as well get the whole shabam for <£8. DOW: Master Collection on steam instead.
Also got Warhammer Quest: Deluxe, after having a go on Ryo's phone. Might do something of a "Let's Play" on this to see how the PC version works out, after the mixed views it has. Should be fun, or fun!

Ordered some new glasses.

As it's been nearly 3 years since my last eye test (oops), and my current pair have started to break (left lens holder has come away from the top cross-beam) I thought it would be an ideal time to get my eyes tested to see if anything had changed. After Specsavers said their next late afternoon appointment wasn't available until mid February I decided to give Tesco a go. Eye-sight not changed that much, but new glasses ordered.

No special deals on having the 'reaction' style len though :(

I have no idea :'(

The seller through amazon emailed me stating the item had came back to them as it was rejected by customs so they're refunding me.
I've chose a store through ebay this time so I'm hoping it doesn't get rejected again. I'd of been happy to get it from Otaku Mode as I support what they do and sell but add their shipping on to just that item and it's just not worth it :(

They best bloody refund regardless as it's my Mums amazon lol.

Tbh I've always had sh*t luck with customs. I got charged more than I paid for 2 figures from HLJ courtesy of customs so I'm monumentally put off ordering from Japan which is a shame as CD Japan, HLJ and play asia speak to me to buy their stuffs greatly :( lol.

-Danielle- said:
They best bloody refund regardless as it's my Mums amazon lol.

Tbh I've always had sh*t luck with customs. I got charged more than I paid for 2 figures from HLJ courtesy of customs so I'm monumentally put off ordering from Japan which is a shame as CD Japan, HLJ and play asia speak to me to buy their stuffs greatly :( lol.
If you're ordering figures then try biginjap.com as they undervalue the items so you don't get stung by customs, I always get my figures from them first. Also Nippon yasan does the same thing.

Pre-ordered Game of Thrones season 4 on BD from amazon. Had £30 worth of amazon vouchers i got for christmas so used them, in the end i'm only paying £5 for it of my own money.

Back