What did you BUY today?

Although due to the way currency converters work, you will be hard pressed to find somewhere to sell it for £381.

£410 for me via the Post Office website, which looking at a travel money site is around £10 more than if I collected it from one of the places in London, but I have the advantage of no fees by putting it onto my post office credit card (where it's treated as a purchase) from the local Post Office.

Ordered from United Publications (UK):
ef ~ A Fairy Tale of the Two - Limited Edition Visual Novel [NSFW]

Found out the UK version of UP1 was offering the ef game for a better price than the US counterpart (although I'm basically paying the same, the postage in UK store is cheaper). I hear the set sold out at one point but MangaGamer are still offering the title as 'in stock' so if I manage to get a copy that's great (sometimes you can't guarantee that a standard physical copy would appear after a limited set).

If the set does arrive then that would make ef my third/fourth* eroge game. :roll:

On a serious note, I hear ef has some feels in a similar matter to Clannad and other Key titles but I am actually going for the story here (I am actually serious).

*The set contains both games; ef ~ The First Tale and ef ~ The Latter Tale.

Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition

91bSTzBMMWL._SL1500_.jpg

Noticed Lego has relaunched the Bionicle series, so I picked up a Kopaka from a local toy shop in town, also picked up the Legendary variety of Free Ranger from Skylanders Swap Force when I went to Toys R Us the other day.

Donated on Kickstarter:
The Grisaia Trilogy - Visual Novel (PC)

Due to the lack of information with regards to the full version I've gone ahead and donated $1 for the time being. I know Denpasoft (the publisher who handled Nekapara) will be handling the full version but the promise that information regarding that would be revealed has been broken. I would rather play it safe and donate through Sekai Project's kickstarter than wait for information that turns out to be pointless gibberish.

Besides all I want is to have a physical copy of the trilogy. I'm happy to go ahead and get the All Ages version as long as they can provide a patch to restore the original content, because the All Ages version can ruin the actual story-telling by altering and removing certain events (I'm looking at you If My Heart Had Wings).

The All Ages kickstarter will end in about 11 hours.

I ordered the Your Lie in April soundtrack from Amazon the other day. Might have been a bit cheaper to use CDJapan but I saw it on Amazon and it's easier for me. Still, I had a look at the tracklist and it's huge!!

I need to slow down on the CD's. I adore soundtracks though, I always have one playing.

I really want to watch that anime. It sounds like it could make me feel how I did about Kids On The Slope therefore I need the anime in my life. I hope to God it gets picked up for English Dub so me can see it :(

-Danielle- said:
I really want to watch that anime. It sounds like it could make me feel how I did about Kids On The Slope therefore I need the anime in my life. I hope to God it gets picked up for English Dub so me can see it :(

Your Lie In April is incredible - I'd say it's probably the closest any show has come since Toradora or Clannad to really capturing the absolute tear-jerking rawness of emotion/relationships. The music and art style is absolutely beautiful too. It's definitely one you'll want the tissues close to hand for.

PandoraHane said:
I ordered the Your Lie in April soundtrack from Amazon the other day. Might have been a bit cheaper to use CDJapan but I saw it on Amazon and it's easier for me. Still, I had a look at the tracklist and it's huge!!

I need to slow down on the CD's. I adore soundtracks though, I always have one playing.
I ordered the Classical CD from Your Lie in April last week, can't wait to hear some of the performances again. Such a great series!

VoxPhantom said:
I ordered the Classical CD from Your Lie in April last week, can't wait to hear some of the performances again. Such a great series!

I saw that one too! A lot of the soundtrack music kept catching my attention so I opted for it over the classical CD ... but I loved the performances. It is definitely a fantastic series. I'm so glad the manga is coming soon :D and fingers crossed the anime will get picked up as well!

PandoraHane said:
and fingers crossed the anime will get picked up as well!

It has in America - Aniplex.

But as far as who could get it in the UK, hmm.. Anime Limited is probably the best choice if they can provide a nice package.

An Anime Limited release would be a dream! There's a lot of lovely artwork for the series about, it would really lend itself to a nice set. If they pick it up I am all over that :lol:

A new fridge freezer (old one has pretty much given up the ghost, freezer part no longer freezes, and fridge is running at 9C, even playing with the settings does nothing, it's had a good run at 8 years of usage) :(

Also another 12 months worth of car-tax for my car :(

Back