What did you BUY today?

A PlayStation 3!

It's only taken me about 6 years to get around to buying one.
The good thing about that is I now have 20 plus games to borrow from my brother's collection.

I don't know where to start The Uncharted series, God of War series, Heavy Rain, The Last of Us, Dark Souls, Journey...choice, choices, choices lol.

LukasROAR said:
I don't know where to start The Uncharted series, God of War series, Heavy Rain, The Last of Us, Dark Souls, Journey...choice, choices, choices lol.
Out of those titles I only have experience with the two Naughty Dog games. I haven't played enough of The Last of Us to really comment on it yet, but coming from someone who loved their Crash Bandicoot and Jak games I found Uncharted to be pretty disappointing. I never even finished the second one, nor have I played the third even though I own it.

2013-07-05-191840_zps0528e7dc.jpg

bargin!

Today, I bought from MCM Comic Con Manchester:
1 x Fate/Zero Visual Guide
8 x Posters, most from individual artists like Destiny Blue. (Love her work.)
3 x "Post cards"
3 x DVD cases, which were Welcome to NHK (Bargain!), HOTD - Drifters of the Dead OAV and Hellsing Ultimate V-VIII.
2 x T-shirts.
Warwick Davis' "Size Matters Not" Biography (Signed).
1 x Massage (which was really helpful heading towards the day's excursion).

Following on from Chaz' lead...My MCM Comic Con Manchester Purchases:
-Persona 4: The Animation - Part 3, Tiger & Bunny - Part 3, K-On!! - Part 2, Fairy Tail - Collection 1 & Steins;Gate P1 BD (Was very lucky to get this, it was the very last copy they had I believe, sold out not long after 11) from Manga Entertainment Stand, spent enough to nab a nice French Kaze Shoujo bag.
-Bodacious Space Pirates - Part 1 & Part 2 from MVM stand.
-Psyren: Volumes 10-11 from Travelling Man.
-Mami Tomoe trading figure from Estatic Arts.
-Japanofail: Volumes 1-7 & Cosplay Kerfuffle from UshioComics. :)
-Inoue Takehiko Illustrations from Otaku.co.uk. (this was the only Slam Dunk related item I found whilst there, really happy when I saw it, just had to get it.

My favourite freebie of the day was a postcard which says 'I♥Cute Things' on it. :D

MrLaserSharkKH said:
My favourite freebie of the day was a postcard which says 'I♥Cute Things' on it. :D
Wait... By any chance did they give you a pack of freebies at all? ... Cuz if they did, I must of missed them, and I wasn't exactly rushing into the centre to ignore them...
When I 1st walked in, I had a feeling of "This is strange... They must of stopped their freebie gifts now."

Chaz said:
MrLaserSharkKH said:
Wait... By any chance did they give you a pack of freebies at all? ... Cuz if they did, I must of missed them, and I wasn't exactly rushing into the centre to ignore them...
When I 1st walked in, I had a feeling of "This is strange... They must of stopped their freebie gifts now."
I didn't get a freebie pack either, I did notice quite a few cardboard boxes and just the one person handing stuff to people from them on the left just before the main hall, but I didn't get to have a look to see what's what, my feet just seemed to carry me straight into the hall.

At the expo I bought Kids On The Slope and Baccano for £25, a House Stark t-shirt for £13 and Stark necklace for £5, a Sebastien plushie for £14 and a mockingjay necklace for £5 :)
I'm sure there's something else since I know I spent £70 but I can't remember what! lol

Thanks for the info, peeps. Would of liked to see the comics myself, but I think I can live without them.
Suppose I best contribute something to the thread - Bought Prison Architect yesterday and some veg for dinner today. Happy? :p

A nice beef baguette.

I'm poor again this payday and I'm just glad its tomorrow so yeah I've not really been able to treat myself since the con. I need to pay my cred card bill by the 28th so I'm thinking if I online pay it tomorrow it might not clear in time so I'll get charged! :( what sucks is potentially £60 of the bill is eventually going to be credited back onto my account too! lol.
My outgoings were £250 more than my incoming funds again between April and July. I still can't explain how that works with I have no overdraft and stuff but I just know that it does.

Today I went to IKEA in Southampton and got a new lamp for my room and a new chair for the computer table.

Just need to put them together now.

And new glasses following the loss of my other pair.

Back