What did you BUY today?

16GB Memory Stick Duo
Memory Stick Duo Reader

Considering how I filled up my 4GB card in no time at all, I thought I'd best go to 16GB, as opposed to 8GB xD

Solid Gold Hits (CD/DVD) by Beastie Boys
The Shape Of Punk To Come (2CD/DVD Deluxe Edition) by Refused
Total Recall Limited Steelbook Edition - Triple Play (Blu-Ray, DVD and Digital Copy)

I bought myself a Dreamcast, 4 Controllers, 4 VMU's, 2 Jumpacks and 12 games.

Care to guess how much i acquired these for?

BF came back from London with the following for moi.

A Black Mokona Plush (I maybe 24 but holy hell ..its amazing)
Chun Li Figure
DVDS:
Tokyo Zombie
Green Fish
Chaw
Fox Family
Inner Senses
Tokyo Gore School

:D

Today I ordered season 1 of The Borgias. Season 2 starts on tv this weekend and i've been meaning to watch it. Loved the adverts but sadly missed season 1 when it was on tv.

SFX Anime Special
Neo Issue 100

Also preordered the following,
Avengers Assemble: Hmv Exclusive: Steelbook
Bizarre Ride II - Expanded Edition by The Pharcyde

Decided to buy The Last Remnant & Blue Dragon. I tried both when they first came out and couldn't get into them, but after finishing FF XIII-2 I just REALLY want to play another turn based RPG and I don't know any others from this gen (I've already played Lost Odyssey to death). If anyone has any decent suggestions let me know, I mostly prefer to play on my 360 but I also have a wii, a PS3, a 3DS and I did have a PSP until I cracked the screen last week... (it was a 20th anniversary FF Dissidia model too... argh... well I guess I just made them that little bit rarer).

Weight lifting gloves, Protein shake, some better running shoes.

All purchases I made today kind of paint me as a fit and active person. I am not. xD

[Edit] Oh how silly of me; and a Yorkie.

ilmaestro said:
Empyre said:
[Edit] Oh how silly of me; and a Yorkie.
Nice, a pet dog for you to play with after your workout. >_>

Haha, oh no, a small mutt like that would get eaten alive in my house by my beast of a Huskamute. I meant the chocolate bar...The one unhealthy addition to my list. :p

Empyre said:
Huskamute
I will admit to not having heard of this before, I am assuming it is some sort of Siberian Husky crossbreed? (The name sounds like a creature from Magic: The Gathering, but that is just... an issue... I'm having at the moment).

Yea, it's a cross between a Husky and a malamute (which looks just like a Husky anyway, so you're not far off just picturing a Husky). Trust me there's nothing magic about him though, unless you **** for his inhuman ability to ruthlessly kill and devour a nest of baby birds without batting an eyelid...He loves people though. xP

At least it doesn't have the same name as my uncle's dog...it's a cockapoo (who the hell named it?!). A cocker spaniel-poodle mix. My cocker spaniel's vet hates that crossbreed.

Back