What did you BUY today?

Went to Liverpool (To see the Gustav Klimt Exhib), and from there I got:
A "Judith II" poster
5 Postcards
A Taschen published Klimt book (illustrated book)
A very sweet looking "The Kiss" silk tie.

Also nipped into Next and got:
£50 "Signature" Jeans (Japanese themed).
A Pendent (with 2 different chains)

Altogether, I spent well over £100... I'm gonna stop going to these cities, they cost too much! XD

Chrono Crusade, Battle Vixen and Raxhephon cds 1 & 2. Just under a hundred pounds.

Ooh and two half pints of orange juice. I'm on a spending spree today and again for this week. I should be saving.

I'm mentioned this before, but I'm eager to buy a Japanese: tea set, a few scrolls, sake set and with some sake (naturally), mizo soup and green tea, incense and everything else really.

Just too many "do want" goodies out there.

Jaime Hernandez's The Education of Hopey Glass & Yoshihiro Tatsumi's The Push Man and Other Stories.

Leeds Waterstones blows my local one out of the water.

Some new skullcandy ink'd earphones. A bit more practical than my other rather large ones. Catcher in the Rye, been looking forward to this since SAC. Oh and London Elektricity Live at the Scala; on which the DVD does not work. Daaamn.

And just about to order X-Files season 1. Got the X-Files essentials DVD for my birthday...havnt actually watched it yet but i want the first season aswell :lol:

Maltos said:
Some new skullcandy ink'd earphones. A bit more practical than my other rather large ones. Catcher in the Rye, been looking forward to this since SAC. Oh and London Elektricity Live at the Scala; on which the DVD does not work. Daaamn.

And just about to order X-Files season 1. Got the X-Files essentials DVD for my birthday...havnt actually watched it yet but i want the first season aswell :lol:
Some good stuff there Maltos, enjoy both X-Files and Catcher! I love that book. I'm glad I discovered it by myself and didn't have it forced on me at school and ruined by having to do work about it, unlike Of Mice and Men. I can appreciate Steinbeck now, but I never read any of his other books for a long time after that.

ayase said:
Maltos said:

Some good stuff there Maltos, enjoy both X-Files and Catcher! I love that book. I'm glad I discovered it by myself and didn't have it forced on me at school and ruined by having to do work about it, unlike Of Mice and Men. I can appreciate Steinbeck now, but I never read any of his other books for a long time after that.

The only book we had to do in school that i remember clearly was the one that inspired the film Kes

good call on the X Files i love that show, i'm still working my way through the seasons, i bought them all during a sale two years ago and i'm still on season 4 :p

ayase said:
I'm glad I discovered it by myself and didn't have it forced on me at school and ruined by having to do work about it, unlike Of Mice and Men. I can appreciate Steinbeck now, but I never read any of his other books for a long time after that.

I'm quite glad i didnt have it forced upon me also [though i doubt i'd be interested in it if it werent for all the references in SAC]. Only just finished GCSEs on Of Mice and Men and i can say now i wont be reading any more of his work any time soon. Nor Shakespeare. Reading the court scene from the Merchant of Venice over and over again pissed me off no end.

And i'm very much looking forward to watching the X-Files. It's got my dad's endorsement too so i'm expecting a lot, haha. Off to watch the pilot now actually!

I return from shopping! Poorer once again!
Walking Dead vol.1 and 2. The Best of R.E.M. Linkin Park live in Texas. A Batman tshirt. A Metallica tshirt. 3.5mm extension cable for my headphones. 25 CD-Rs. 10 CD-Rs that look like vinyl LPs, haha. And a fair few manga :D

Ordered more stuff today.
Tough Guys Dont Dance - High Contrast. Billion Dollar Gravy - London Elektricity. Supersized - Danny Byrd.
Preordered Ultra Beatdown - Dragonforce CD/DVD + Ultra Beatdown tshirt.
Star Wars Episode IV [why dont i own these films?!]

Oh and Astra - Asia, and Yessongs - Yes.

Back