What did you BUY today?

ayase, yeah, they had loads. I felt like taking them all because they would probably just be sold to kids who chew them, or, thrown away. Also, the other shop (about a hour away from the one i bought it) had tons of stock of it.

It's actually a very big model aswell btw :p

I bought that one from the one in Crossgates and I've seen them in Selby aswell. Next time I go I'm definitely going to buy some more - The only reason I didn't buy more is because I was in a rush >_<. Apparently, according to my uncle, there was 2 types - Except now they have sold out of the other one (which wasn't as good as this one). But yeah, if there's one near you try it out, there's nothing to lose really :p.

I bought these today :D
Should be arriving soon ^_^

Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Solid State Society
Stargate Atlantis: Complete Season 4
Stargate: Continuum
Stargate: The Ark Of Truth

3lb sledge hammer (basically a large club hammer).

Tube bandage to where under my knee supports as they have rubbed the last couple of days running up and down hill.

Just finished watching the first season of the X-Files. I'm glad season two arrived this morning, so i can get started tonight.

"Trust no one."

Maltos said:
Just finished watching the first season of the X-Files. I'm glad season two arrived this morning, so i can get started tonight.

"Trust no one."

MAAAAYN I WANT TO SEE THAT BADLY!!

Also my Dragonforce (Special Edition) - Ultra Beatdown CD came today :D The bonus tracks are badass.

Spyro201 said:
Maltos said:

"Trust no one."

MAAAAYN I WANT TO SEE THAT BADLY!!

Also my Dragonforce (Special Edition) - Ultra Beatdown CD came today :D The bonus tracks are badass.

Oh i whole-heartedly reccommend you do! Its brilliant!

And i think today, Spyro, i am winrar! My 'Force special edition arrived yesterday :wink: And yes, those bonus tracks are awesome!

Spyro201 said:

Used to like dragon force till i saw them in concert... then i realised i love the music and f!$£*&g hate the band. Music is top but the band it purile.

Sorry i'm not 13 any more...

Anyway, bought an Esky Honey Bee FP Radio controlled Helicopter today...

Hokum said:
Spyro201 said:

Used to like dragon force till i saw them in concert... then i realised i love the music and f!$£*&g hate the band. Music is top but the band it purile.

Sorry i'm not 13 any more...

Anyway, bought an Esky Honey Bee FP Radio controlled Helicopter today...

Why? Ive seen them in concert :? Whats wrong with them. Im not 13 either but still know they are badass.

Ah well. Talented muscians deserve more praise than they get.

Spyro201 said:
Talented muscians deserve more praise than they get.
Ha, in my eyes going as fast as possible and writing what seems like the same song over and over does not equate to what I would call true talent. They're technically proficiant I'll give you that but truely talented musicians know that composition comes above all else. Joe Satriani could shred up every song he writes but he doesn't because it would be dull.

Back