What did you BUY today?

Tachi- said:
Sy said:
Joe Satriani could shred up every song he writes but he doesn't because it would be dull.

Who?
*Facepalm* Only one of the most recognised guitar players of the generation for his solo work and on the G3 tour. Unlike other guitar solo artists like Steve Vai and Yngwie Malmsteen he is renowned for placing more effort into the composition of his songs rather than just playing one madcap solo over a backing track.

Sy said:
Tachi- said:
Sy said:
Joe Satriani could shred up every song he writes but he doesn't because it would be dull.

Who?
*Facepalm* Only one of the most recognised guitar players of the generation for his solo work and on the G3 tour. Unlike other guitar solo artists like Steve Vai and Yngwie Malmsteen he is renowned for placing more effort into the composition of his songs rather than just playing one madcap solo over a backing track.

Oh, might have to check his work out then.

imho im happy listening to guns and roses :)
there's alot of talent out there....and there's just as many artists who don't have it too.

Yagami said:
Here's the pics then Jayme;

But yeah, it's pretty cool...

P8260642.jpg

P8260643.jpg

P8260644.jpg
Holycrap, awesome, though I own her twice, one open and one un-opened. ;x

EDIT: I assume you got her from Home & Bargain or something? lol.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
A new phone and a cool hat.
Possible some more clothes if I can find what I'm after on Ebay.

:thumb:
Everybody loves online auctions lol

I Bought a Ipod Touch yesterday from amazon..
now to play the free game that comes with every purchase......the waiting game :(

After dropping my bro of at work, I went into town to buy some card for Uni.
I also got some RANDOM manga (WOW: Sunwell Chronicles, PHantasy Degree vol.9 and Girls Bravo Vol.8), and a Helix compass.

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
chaos said:
rock band instrument, software and a PS3 to play it =D

LUCKY SON OF A GUN
I've been saving for a while o get me a PS3 as I've been wanting a BD player for a while and Rock Band is as good as it looks. I've cleared easy, medium and hard with the guitar, easy with the drums and a few hard songs, but I'm simply unable to play the fast part of that "high grass" song on medium.. :(

OT. cough medicine an some tablets for fever.

I had to buy new glasses because I lost my other ones. They're nice Fcuk ones, with a rimless bottom side, but I still wish I didn't have to spend €170 of my own money on them :/

Back