What did you BUY today?

Volume 1 of the Higurashi - When They Cry manga, and Theme Park World for the PC, both from Amazon.

I used to love playing TPW when I was 8, at the moment I've been addicted to nostaligia. Even adding songs from my childhood to my ipod. :'D

Got February Issue of Neo other day. Today I've bougt a club sarnie and b'day present for a mate. Got him a DVD (American Gangster). He's DVD mad. His last DVD collection count was 660+ .. just hope he hasn't got this one lol.

Finally got a DVD I have wanted for a couple of years but could never find

Behind the Mask : The Rise of Leslie Vernon

a brilliant and different take on the slasher horror genre

I received some DVDs and comics today from Amazon, all Buffyverse.

- Buffy: Complete Collection. I liked the look of the older collection, but now it's here - It's quite good.
- Angel: Complete Collection. Same applies ^.
- Buffy Omnibus 1
- Buffy Season Eight: Long Way Home; No Future For You and Wolves At The Gate.
- Angel: After The Fall: Volumes 1 and 2.

CitizenGeek said:
I bought Watchmen today
I can't say how many times I've picked up the hardback of Watchmen in Waterstones, only to put it down for no reason at all.

I havent yet paid, but thanks to my schools headmaster being a ****, he's making me pay 100 quid to sit my art GCSE.

Apperntly a friend and I disrupted exam preperation. Yeah. Of course we did -.-

We laughed cause a guy got caught stealing out of the teachers desk. Oh yeah, that guy caught stealing is in no trouble at all.

-.-

CitizenGeek said:
I don't think you should put it down next time; I finished it last week and it's amazing! :]
Good to hear you enjoyed it, I'm 100% I want it now. Firstly, for a good read and Secondly to see how the movie compares. Need to find the HB, though.

Also, I forgot a couple of my Buffyverse purchases:

- Tales of the Vampire
- Tales of the Slayers
- Fray: Future Slayer

The first two I have in my have now, received Slayers today. Looking forward to Fray turning up on hopefully Monday.

Spyro201 said:
I havent yet paid, but thanks to my schools headmaster being a ****, he's making me pay 100 quid to sit my art GCSE.

Apperntly a friend and I disrupted exam preperation. Yeah. Of course we did -.-

We laughed cause a guy got caught stealing out of the teachers desk. Oh yeah, that guy caught stealing is in no trouble at all.

-.-

:eek: Wow i always thought them saying stuff like that was just empty threats. Sucks dude

Jayme said:
CitizenGeek said:
I don't think you should put it down next time; I finished it last week and it's amazing! :]
Good to hear you enjoyed it, I'm 100% I want it now. Firstly, for a good read and Secondly to see how the movie compares. Need to find the HB, though.
If you buy online, Amazon has the hardback for £14.99. Cheaper than the paperback in Waterstones. I got it for £12.49 because I pre-ordered. :p

Spyro said:
Don't pay. £100 cash is probably worth more than a GCSE these days anyway. ;)

ayase said:
Spyro said:

:lol:

I srsly hate this headmaster. He's making me pay the rate for 4 pupils. I dont get it really. Im only one...

Another set of cheap Argos book cases. Which brings us to nine in total in our house.

I'm going to build them tomorrow if they arrive and rearrange my anime so it actually all fits again instead of piling up on my printer. Depressingly this is incredibly exciting :)

R

A Cadbury's Caramel egg on the way out of uni (and a bus ticket). I wanted to have a Cream Egg instead, but the shop "ironically" sold them double the price of the Caramel egg...

Marketing is such a funny ol' game. :roll:

Rui said:
Another set of cheap Argos book cases. Which brings us to nine in total in our house.

I'm going to build them tomorrow if they arrive and rearrange my anime so it actually all fits again instead of piling up on my printer. Depressingly this is incredibly exciting :)

R
9 sets os book shelves? and i thought I had a lot with three...

Spyro201 said:
ayase said:
Spyro said:

:lol:

I srsly hate this headmaster. He's making me pay the rate for 4 pupils. I dont get it really. Im only one...

Right, i've never had to deal with the English education system, but even still, shouldn't GCSE's be free? I mean Standard Grades for us are free, or at least are part of the school curriculum(sp?), so you shouldn't be made to pay for anything. Sounds to me like he just wants to leech you of money for no good reason.

On topic: whilst in town after uni, yesterday now, i picked up Final Fantasy Tactics A2, also did me weekly shopping as well.

Back