What did you BUY today?

Naruto: Rise of a ninja (I shall get the newest naruto game when I've completed this; It's pretty fun so far!)

Two bus tickets too/return to town; The bus broke down so I had too get out and walk too the next bus station (when it was 0 degrees -.-).

A cheese/bacon sandwich from some sandwich shop.

Yagami said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
<3 those Meat-ball Marinara's

Same. But you must sit down when you eat them; If you walk with them the meatballs often fall out.

:x

You must have looked one helluva twat when you found that out. Walking around with 10 quids worth of sandwich to have all the meatballs fall out.

I got Britney Spear's Circus this morning, and ever since I've got home, I've been listening too it. It's fabulous. "Out From Under", "Lace And Leather" and "My Baby" are terrific; Early Britney/In the Zone-esque. As well as her more dance tracks. Britney has got everyone together for this album, It's like everything I love about her, in one.

"If U Seek Amy" is a hilarious song. All of the boys and all of the girls are beggin' to F-U-C-K me

The next things I'll be getting are The Circus Presents: Britney Spears at The O2 Arena tickets! Long time off, but I can't wait - Especially with an album this good! ;D

Jayme said:
The next things I'll be getting are The Circus Presents: Britney Spears at The O2 Arena tickets! Long time off, but I can't wait - Especially with an album this good! ;D

I didn't know she had concerts coming up :O When are they happening? :]

She's performing in G-A-Y in Vauxhall in London soon - I want to go so bad :/

CitizenGeek said:
I didn't know she had concerts coming up :O When are they happening? :]

She's performing in G-A-Y in Vauxhall in London soon - I want to go so bad :/
Must be quite irritating with London being such a long journey for you. The O2 dates are the 3rd and 4th of June 2009. Apparently, they have booked two weeks, so I wouldn't be surprised if it got extended by a bit.

Also, she's going to the G-A-Y again? People were disappointed on Saturday by her not performing - not that she said she would.

Back