What did you BUY today?

Cheese roll (the salad was disposed of
Semi-skimmed milk (dunno how much...one of those small plastic bottles)
Walkers prawn cocktail crisps (BIG EAT!)
Some rubbish flapjack (which I gave away on grounds of it having chocolate FLAVOUR topping)

Lynx Vice
3D diamond razor blades (God there expensive)
Fruit juice
Strawberry Yop
Mushrooms
Bean sprouts
Beef, Peppers and fresh noodle thing from Asda.

McIcy said:
Weeks shopping
Diesel for the car.... again
Paid the final amount off my holiday
Cleared my credit card debts

I am sure you have got a hole in your tank. Although my diesel costs seem to have gone up more recently than can be accounted for in just the couple of pence a litre rise.

Dracos said:
McIcy said:
Weeks shopping

I am sure you have got a hole in your tank. Although my diesel costs seem to have gone up more recently than can be accounted for in just the couple of pence a litre rise.

Nah I just work a long way from home, so I have to fill up regularly

McIcy said:
Dracos said:
McIcy said:
Weeks shopping

Nah I just work a long way from home, so I have to fill up regularly

Though I suppose paying to get to your job seems a small price for all your freedoms, it would appear on here there are a few that would kill for your job, better not put that thought in their heads though.

I always used to moan about the couple of jobs where I had evening shifts, but thinking back they wern't to bad with no managers there and several times I was in charge of the shift so we got away with listening to CDs taking in a portable TV, even loading up games on the work machines (just had to remember to take them off at the end of the night).

Back