What did you BUY today?

I didn't get any thing from hyper Japan today because I couldn't find anything I wanted but I did get this from hmv Westfield London.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 10
Amazon had The Deer Hunter for £20.49 (4K/Blu Ray/Soundtrack edition) and I had a £5 promotional balance so I figured why not. It’s a film I’ve wanted to see for years.

Bought myself a cheeky Switch 👀 first time ordering a console online, doesn’t come with any games but at £250 it was the cheapest I’d seen a brand new one. I’m unlikely to be on it much if at all before Smash Bros comes out but at least I don’t have to worry about getting one now, when Smash Bros is out I can just straight-up get the thing 😁

DsZdcKFXoAIc__r.jpg

So after hearing the news about Dead or Alive Xtreme 3's latest release, I decided to have another look at finding a copy of the original Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 game. To my surprise I saw an auction going on from the British Heart Foundation and I somehow managed to win the bid. All the money goes to charity so that's interesting.

The Hong Kong version supports English subtitles/menus, and if you update the game using a Hong Kong PSN account you can even get the PlayStation VR update included.

Nice! The Twizzlers factory is located only 10 miles from where I live; when you drive anywhere near it the smell of fresh-made Twizzlers permeates the entire area. I used to make service calls at the factory years ago - nothing better than to eat a handful of Twizzlers still warm right off the conveyor belts inside the plant... all melty and ultra soft, Mmmm... 😍

Took advantage of the Black Friday cyber Monday deals from
Amazon US: Samurai Jack complete series (Blu ray)- Never watched this cartoon series always been interested seeing all the Toonami adverts from years ago and the general talk about it on YouTube etc,saw it was cheaper and decided to buy it finally.

One Piece Collection 22 and 23(DVD).22 was reduced a bit so decided to grab it and 23 together.

Speedyhen- (On eBay )- Baccano (Blu ray)- An Anime series I've also never watched but am curious about so went for it.

A few days ago:
Amazon UK-Avatar series(Blu-ray)- Never watched the series but have heard really good things about it and am interested in it.Been on hold for a while as had been waiting for it to go down in price, it had so I went for it.

HMV(instore)- A certain Magical Index Season 1(DVD,never watched the series before)

Anthem Of The Heart(DVD never watched before but needed more Anime Movies to watch with Mum as we're running low.Plus it looksinteresting.

So mostly series this month I've never watched before.This will be really interesting...
Probably be my last big spend for a while as Xmas is coming up.

Catching up on some Monogatari light novels, all through Amazon DE as they were cheapest there and also no shipping costs to Belgium.

• Kabukimonogatari: Dandy Tale
  • Hanamonogatari: Flower Tale
  • Otorimonogatari: Decoy Tale
  • Onimonogatari: Demon Tale

Going to my mates house for some more table top gaming, so I thought I'd buy some snacks from a place that imports American stuff. Anyone got Tallahassee's number 😁
View attachment 5754

The Pizza-flavoured Pringles takes me back to when I was on holiday in Florida when I had a horrible cold and that was one of the things I ate whilst recovering. >_<; It was quite... pizza-like.

/umiko

Back