What are you watching right now

Sy said:
I thought i was watching Kitchen Nightmares but it turns out I tuned into some melodrama about boxing. Good lord the US version is crap! What's with all the dramatic music? It's a cooking show, not Dallas.
I've noticed a heck of a lot of US reality shows have unnecessary dramatic background music. :roll:

Kezwick_Osaka said:
Sy said:
I thought i was watching Kitchen Nightmares but it turns out I tuned into some melodrama about boxing. Good lord the US version is crap! What's with all the dramatic music? It's a cooking show, not Dallas.
I've noticed a heck of a lot of US reality shows have unnecessary dramatic background music. :roll:
Unrequired sound effects are also a bain on US programs. Whistles and crashing noises. Why oh why?! It seems to keep them entertained like. It just gets on my t*ts.

Just finishing watching the 2nd Serial Experiments Lain Dvd, "Knights".
This show adds a whole new meaning to the term "Confusing". I imagine it would be a barrel of laughs to watch while drunk though ^^.

CitizenGeek said:
Just finished watching the first episode of HBO's True Blood. It was great, looking forward to watching the second episode tomorrow :]

Loving True Blood at the moment. Waiting for the 3rd episode at the moment. I saw the pre screener DVD last month, and went back to read the books. They're amazing. I'm onto the fourth one now, and will probably have it finished in the next couple of days. You should go and read them - sure it'll semi spoil whats going to happen, but I think they're making changes to the series (eg. Sookie's friend Tara doesn't show up much in the books.. but she's a main character in the tv series)

I watched the latest episode of America's Next Top Model today. My favourite is gone :'/

Oh, and I'm watching the Obama vs. McCain debate on CNN right now. Obama is kicking McCain's ass! :]

Cago1020 said:
Loving True Blood at the moment. Waiting for the 3rd episode at the moment. I saw the pre screener DVD last month, and went back to read the books. They're amazing. I'm onto the fourth one now, and will probably have it finished in the next couple of days. You should go and read them - sure it'll semi spoil whats going to happen, but I think they're making changes to the series (eg. Sookie's friend Tara doesn't show up much in the books.. but she's a main character in the tv series)

The third episode was great, I thought. I'm really enjoying this series an awful lot :]

I love Tara - she's hilarious. I hope a greater focus is put on the politics of the Vampire Rights Amendment, etc. in future episodes.

I was thinking about checking out the books, but I'd like to know if they are as adult and mature as the TV series (which is very much an adult series). The book's covers seem vaguely childish, so I'm unsure.

Just finished watching Fringe in glorious HD on Sky1 HD. Its hilariously brilliant. 90210 is the only other thing I've started new from the fall season.

Perfect way to end a weekend, can't wait for next Sunday!

I've just finished watching Ugly Betty season 3, episode 2. I really like how each movie has so much content. Ugly Betty's really does have pacing down to a tee. In any case, I have no idea where the series is going to go now, but I'm looking forward to it :]

Just finished watching a Gackt Interview on Hey!x3

The guy's much funnier than I thought he'd be, though is voice is even deeper than mine >_>.

Though the crowds "eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhh?????" after every question tends to get annoying.

Also, I've discovered Gackt is a violent Alcoholic that destroys cars in a drunken rage with a 1 meter concrete block.

Back