What are you watching right now

Death Note's final episode on [adult swim]. **** me, Its epic. Near sounds strange, yet good. Reeuk is lulzy.

Also, By the by, Light Yagami's dub actor had a seriously amazing performance in the episode. It would have been a tough episode to pull off and I think whomever done it, just about topped the original. Awesome stuff.

...Code Geass is on now! Followed by Shin Chan!

~~Jibun wo~~

Watching the Day the Earth Stood Still teaser trailer...Ok Hollywood you can stop with the remakes now please (unless you want to remake Plan 9 from Outer Space, then be my guest)

Binbo Danshi. Fantastic Japanese TV show. Oguri Shun (Sano from Hana Kimi) is seriously brilliant in it. I wasn't expecting it as the character he plays in this programme is so far removed from Sano in Hana Kimi. Great actor, didn't really feel anything for him in Hana Kimi but this drama has totally changed my mind.

Truered said:
Got channel 5 on, watching the 40 "greatest" ever disaster movies.

I like disaster movies :)

Watching that as well, though i feel i must question what they feel disater movie means...Predator? how is that a disaster movie?...Or The Rock for that matter

Early morning news.... If I hear about fuel prices once more this morning I am going down to the local garage and having a bar-b-que on there forecourt

Nobuta wo Produce. Akira is probably the most likeable character i've ever seen in japanese drama. Urrr next to Kazumi from Binbo Danshi of course ;)

Back