What are you watching right now

Why do people like pulp fiction??

i watched abit of it, got bored then turned over. probably not my generation.

in this generation if it doesn't have some cg it seems to be a "OH MY LORD ITS A FILM WITHOUT COMPUTER GENARATED MONSTERS IN IT, BLASPHEMY!!!"

People who get bored of Pulp Fiction easy can't appreciate a good movie, some guy I know kept saying it was balls until I told him to watch it all.

Nudd said:
"Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you."

Pulp Fiction.

You know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Paris?

"Royal with cheese"
"(laughing)Royal with cheese!What do they call a whopper?"
"I don't know I didn't go to burger king...."

Deidara said:
CitizenGeek said:
Watching "This Is England" on Film4; it's fantastic!

I thought it Looked quite depressing to be honest, so I steered clear of that one.

Sleepy Hollow, got it recorded and the night is still young.

You missed out, it's one of the best British films to come out in years.

Meh.

Watching (and literally LMAO'ing) the last (and banned) episode of Excel Saga. Has been some time seince I've seen an anime that's made me laugh this much xD.

Deidara said:
Tachi- said:
watching the banned episode of pokemon which induced fits..... so far so good :lol:

The Polygon one? Put over 800 (0?) Japanese kids in hospital O.O. And it was all due to team rocket xD.
yup lmao and the pokemon indusstry was off air for 4 months due to the trauma.

well im fine, guess they were just epileptic without knowing :/

Tachi- said:
Deidara said:
Tachi- said:
watching the banned episode of pokemon which induced fits..... so far so good :lol:

The Polygon one? Put over 800 (0?) Japanese kids in hospital O.O. And it was all due to team rocket xD.

Meh, that's not uncommon. Hell I could be epileptic without knowing it... I've been toled you usually feel it's wrath most around 18=ish T_T

Deidara said:
Tachi- said:
Deidara said:
Tachi- said:

Meh, that's not uncommon. Hell I could be epileptic without knowing it... I've been toled you usually feel it's wrath most around 18=ish T_T

LOL well thats me ruled out :lol:

eggybob said:
Married to the effiel tower on channel 5 (I know)

Seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!

It's not pleasant to watch but also hilarious.

I watched that aswell.

I was pretty much repeating 'WHAT..... THE........ F*CK' during the entire program.

Kurogane said:
eggybob said:

Seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!

I watched that aswell.

I was pretty much repeating 'WHAT..... THE........ F*CK' during the entire program.

Damn, Didn't catch it. I wonder if relations with the Effiel Tower would be more interesting than that women whom married a wall and then [get this] cheated on it with a fence. ;/

Documentary-wise, I have another one of them ones with that twat from Balls of Steel going to search for The World's Hairiest Person.. or something, Its a crap series but I must complete it!

Jayme said:
Kurogane said:
eggybob said:

Seriously WTF!!!!!!!!!

I watched that aswell.

Damn, Didn't catch it. I wonder if relations with the Effiel Tower would be more interesting than that women whom married a wall and then [get this] cheated on it with a fence. ;/

Documentary-wise, I have another one of them ones with that twat from Balls of Steel going to search for The World's Hairiest Person.. or something, Its a crap series but I must complete it!

I've seen a few of his documentaries, and yet can't even remember his name... oh well.

He basically researches some decade old internet picture or chinese whisper and travels all over the world tyring to get some proof or drama rolling. Snore.

Back