What are you watching right now

Gokusen. Yes yes I know, it's silly to start another drama when I already have four others on the go...Again though, this is fantastic. Actually very similar to GTO, but this time with a female lead character. Funny and very sweet.

TRASHBAT said:
Gokusen. Yes yes I know, it's silly to start another drama when I already have four others on the go...Again though, this is fantastic. Actually very similar to GTO, but this time with a female lead character. Funny and very sweet.
i saw that and some of the second series. The formula tires pretty quick but it's watchable enough but the second series is almost identical the first except with an almost entirely new cast that aren't half as likeable.

Sy said:
TRASHBAT said:
i saw that and some of the second series. The formula tires pretty quick but it's watchable enough but the second series is almost identical the first except with an almost entirely new cast that aren't half as likeable.

Yeah I assumed the second series would be basically the same. And theres a third series too, which i'm sure will follow the same pattern. It's nice enough. I wasn't too sure of the main male character in it at first though, well the actor really, but he seems to be doing a good job actually. There's so many dramas that centre around delinquents that really arn't that bad though, and it always seems to be the same actors too.

Rui said:
TRASHBAT said:
Masahiro Nakai is a brilliant host on it.

I love him on SMAP x SMAP too - he's starting to look old now though!

R

Same here :) Ah yes, he is a bit. I actually prefer how he looks now though. I've always held preference over the older guys in the other Johnny's bands such as V6, SMAP and TOKIO.

I thought i was watching Kitchen Nightmares but it turns out I tuned into some melodrama about boxing. Good lord the US version is crap! What's with all the dramatic music? It's a cooking show, not Dallas.

Back