What are you thinking about now??

>>Xel<<

Adventurer
chaos said:
dinner and if I will be all right to go watch madagascar tomorrow.


>>Xel<< said:
What I should do for my birthday in 2 weeks - I'm such a boring so-and-so XS
One more week to go, isn't it? don't tell me your birthday is on christmas day?
No, no. I said it's on the 22nd =3 Ahhh two daaays *runs around excitedly*

...well I think it's obvious as to what I'm thinking of now.
 

chaos

The Boss
>>Xel<< said:
chaos said:
dinner and if I will be all right to go watch madagascar tomorrow.


>>Xel<< said:
What I should do for my birthday in 2 weeks - I'm such a boring so-and-so XS
One more week to go, isn't it? don't tell me your birthday is on christmas day?
No, no. I said it's on the 22nd =3 Ahhh two daaays *runs around excitedly*

...well I think it's obvious as to what I'm thinking of now.
Not sure I'll be here tomorrow, so an early Happy birthday to you Xel =)

OT:thinking about good shower
 

>>Xel<<

Adventurer
chaos said:
>>Xel<< said:
chaos said:
dinner and if I will be all right to go watch madagascar tomorrow.


>>Xel<< said:
What I should do for my birthday in 2 weeks - I'm such a boring so-and-so XS
One more week to go, isn't it? don't tell me your birthday is on christmas day?
No, no. I said it's on the 22nd =3 Ahhh two daaays *runs around excitedly*

...well I think it's obvious as to what I'm thinking of now.
Not sure I'll be here tomorrow, so an early Happy birthday to you Xel =)

OT:thinking about good shower
Thanks ;D
I'm thinking about what time to wake up tomorrow.
 
Happy B'day, man ^^

(Personally I'd hate to have a birthday so close to Christmas ^^')

Pondering what's in the big cuboid shaped present wrapped up with my name on it...
 

>>Xel<<

Adventurer
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
Happy B'day, man ^^

(Personally I'd hate to have a birthday so close to Christmas ^^')

Pondering what's in the big cuboid shaped present wrapped up with my name on it...
Thank you ^-^
Had a great time and its not so bad having a birthday near Christmas.
 

Yagami

Vampire Ninja
Should I bother going downstairs and making a bagel, or should I just go to sleep now and have a bagel in a few hours when I wake up..
 

chaos

The Boss
how long will it take me to get back into shape and get playing the guitar properly again =)

Yagami said:
Should I bother going downstairs and making a bagel, or should I just go to sleep now and have a bagel in a few hours when I wake up..
have it later. =P
 

ayase

State Alchemist
Spyro201 said:
How my ****** 'Parents Evening' went.

I got called arrogant.
Then it wasn't ******. It means you have the right attitude about our ******, conformist, unquestioned education system. :thumb:
 
Top