Video Games Sales

ShopTo have some decent deals, I picked up Final Fantasy XII PS4 Steelbook edition for £18.85. Apparently it comes with a T-shirt as well.

Zavvi have the "After Hours" edition of Yakuza 6: The Song of Life for £64.99, or just under £58 with the voucher code VCUK10
IMG_1413.GIF

Amazon Prime Day sales have begun. The only worthy ones I spot so far are in relation to the Nintendo Switch console bundles.

Switch console + Super Mario Odyssey + Pro controller - £329.99 (SOLD OUT)
Switch console + Mario Tennis Aces + Joy-Con controllers - £339.99

UPDATE #2:

These lot are on sale until Prime Day is over so you won't have to feel too much pressure getting them literally now:

PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console - £299.99
PlayStation VR Starter Pack & Move Controllers - £229.99
Xbox One S 1TB Console with Sea of Thieves, Forza Horizon 3 & Minecraft Explorers Pack - £199.99

(Disclaimer: These are part of the Affiliate programme, Prime owners get first dibs on the deals also)

Last edited:
I'm very tempted by that PlayStation VR deal, I've not used one before myself but my nephews tried it and said it was brilliant.

If you’re into platformers, Humble have a Pixel Perfect Platformers sale on their store. Might finally be time for me to pick up Cuphead!

(This is an affiliate link, which means that Anime UK News may receive a commission if you click the link and buy something.)

More Amazon Prime Day sales have appeared:

Nintendo Switch bundle: Neon Red/Blue console with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Extra Joy-Cons & Steering Accessory - £349.99 (expires 12pm BST)
Arms with Neon Pink/Green Joy-Cons - £99.99 (expires 2pm BST)
Mario Tennis Aces with Neon Pink/Green Joycon - £97.99 (expires 1pm BST)
Super Mario Odyssey with Pro controller - £91.99 (expires 11am BST)

More are incoming including the Super Mario Odyssey Switch bundle which sold out fast.

(Disclaimers: These are affiliate links as part of the programme. In addition you have to be a Prime member in order to acquire these deals)

More Amazon Prime Day sales have appeared:

Nintendo Switch bundle: Neon Red/Blue console with Super Mario Odyssey and Pro Controller - £329.99 (expires 11pm BST)
Xbox One X bundle: Console with Second Controller & 4 games: Sea of Thieves, Destiny 2, Far Cry 5, Call of Duty WWII - £439.99 (expires 9pm BST)
Xbox One X bundle: Console with Second Controller & 4 games: Forza 7, Crash Bandicoot, Destiny 2, and Overwatch - £439.99 (expires 9pm BST)

That's an interesting Xbox One X bundle. If I had to choose I would go with the second one because Crash Bandicoot.

(Disclaimers: These are affiliate links as part of the programme. In addition you have to be a Prime member in order to acquire these deals)

Back