Video Games Sales

I picked up Lego Jurassic World on the PS4 sale. Granted I did the full 100% on PC but I want to play a Lego game and the new Marvel one looks a bit like they're trying to put too much in to one game. Let the price go down a bit on that one (also Christmas sale soon).

Over the past few days, I've got the following instore at Toys R Us:

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest (3DS) - £19.96
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright (3DS) - £19.96
Bayonetta 1 & 2 double pack (Wii U) - £9.96

I got them across two different stores. I saw them online before I went, so ran a stock check on them. The website claimed none were available in either store, but I managed to pick two up from one store and one from the other, so pay no attention to the site.

PSN deal 3. Forgot this yesterday because if you don't have this game by now you probably didn't want it in the first place:
GTA:V £19.99 till 14:00 tomorrow.

Unlucky if anyone brought it yesterday and now it’s free.
It's been free since the 3rd (I posted it in PSN thread as it's not really a sale item). Anyone with Plus would have seen it as free even in the sale section.
The only people who missed out were those without Plus who didn't realise and would have been willing to pay for a month just to play it, but I doubt there were many people like that out there :p

EDIT: mis-read, again! Sorry.

Last edited:
It's been free since the 3rd (I posted it in PSN thread as it's not really a sale item). Anyone with Plus would have seen it as free even in the sale section.
The only people who missed out were those without Plus who didn't realise and would have been willing to pay for a month just to play it, but I doubt there were many people like that out there :p

It wasn't originally showing up under the free PS Plus games for this month when I checked. The vita version was but not PS4, so it was a nice surprise to have seen it added yesterday.

It wasn't originally showing up under the free PS Plus games for this month when I checked. The vita version was but not PS4, so it was a nice surprise to have seen it added yesterday.
Oh yeah, I really must read things properly ;) So the PS4 version is free as well now, weird they added it halfway through the month though. I've already downloaded it to my Vita, now downloading PS4 version :)

Had a quick look at what happened. Seems Sony put on their NA blog that it was cross buy when it wasn't and thus bowed down to the complaints and also put up the PS4 version, but only for the NA store. So they must have had another bunch of complaints and put it on the EU store as well (last night according to the piece I read).

Last edited:
Back