Video Games Sales

There's currently a Humble Indie Bundle with games such as Guacamelee, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Dust: An Elysian Tail.

https://www.humblebundle.com/?hib11

All games work DRM-free on Windows, Mac and Linux, with the exception of Giana Sisters, which only caters to Windows for now.

Hey I found some games on sale

Rice Digital have the following at a fairly good price (Delivery is free in the UK) and more:

PlayStation 3:
- Atelier Rorona Plus: The Alchemist Of Arland [£14.99]
- Deception IV: Blood Ties [£12.00]
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd [£15.00]
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle [£9.99]
- Mugen Souls Z [£14.99]
- Natural Doctrine [£14.99]
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax [£15.00]
- Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime's Longest Day [£9.99]
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles & Tales of Graces f Pack [£14.99]

PlayStation 4:
- Natural Doctrine [£26.99]

Xbox 360:
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax [£15.00]

PlayStation Vita:
- Deception IV: Blood Ties [£14.99]
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd [£15.00]

Steam Summer Sale has well and truly started, as interested parties probably know.

Current cheap sale items I would recommend are Crypt of the Necrodancer and Long Live the Queen

Rice Digital currently have an offer code that gets you 10% off Pre Orders. They have a ton of stuff on there too including Persona 5, Persona DAN, Phantom Pain, Danganronpa Another Episode and more. The offer code is RICECOM.

http://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/pre-orders

I would get Persona 5 as £42 is a great price but I think they take payment ASAP rather than on dispatch. Can anyone confirm this?

PSN double discount sale started today: PlayStation Plus Double Discounts kick off today on PlayStation Store

Titles include FF TYPE-0 HD, VII and X/X-2 and Yakuza Zero and Kiwami plus a bunch of other Japanese games. As well as western games like a bunch of CODs, Ubi games and Rockstar PS2 classics. Also Skyrim is the deal of the week.
I noticed that there are 2 Worms games in the sale, but Worms Battlegrounds is in this months PS Plus free games list starting next week.

Back