Overseas US: Sentai Premium box sets

Stiivun

Pokémon Master
Since we already having several lists for special US releases, for instance Grav's The Aniplex thead and my own FUNimation special editions thread, i thought it was time for another special US releases thread.

So without further ado i present the Sentai Premium box sets spreadsheet. This sheet follows pretty much the same layout as my FUNimation one, so no surprises there. It does have one extra column to list extra on-disc content not found on any other release.

First thanks to Grav for going through my spreadsheet to spot errors, and also for his suggestions, among other the extra on-disc content thingy.

Sources used;

Reserved for updates

• 05/05/2021: Added RahXephon (steelbook) while also updating both Knights of Sidonia releases, to mark the new regular release.
  • 20/03/2021: Added Ahiru no Sora (Premium Edition), Assassins Pride (Steelbook) which was originally planned for April but moved to June. Also update Made In Abyss: Theatrical Collection as that moved from the March release window to May 25th, and GATE where the re-release of May 4th has been added.
  • 22/12/2020: Added Limited edition for March, Made in Abyss: Theatrical Collection
  • 29/11/2020: Added Limited edition for October and November, Akame ga Kill! (Steelbook), ef - A Tale of Memories & Melodies (Steelbook), Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II. Also updated Flying Witch to note the new re-release.
  • 23/06/2020: Added Domestic Girlfriend
  • 25/04/2020: Added Revue Starlight
  • 27/03/2020: Added Mysteria Friends, Real Girl and Run With the Wind
  • 02/03/2020: Added Vampire Hunter D (Steelbook)
  • 17/01/2020: Added Clannad: Collector's Edition (Steelbook) and updated No Game, No Life (Steelbook) as that has been pushed back from January to April.
  • 24/12/2019: Added Release the Spyce and also updated both Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions to mark the release of the new Ultimate Collection.
  • 18/11/2019: Added Food Wars! The Third Plate, and Grave of the Fireflies (Steelbook)
  • 18/10/2019: Added Monster Musume: Everyday Life With Monster Girls (Steelbook), No Game, No Life (Steelbook), and Tsurune
  • 1/10/2019: Added Bloom Into You
  • 26/8/2019: Added Haikyu!!: 3rd Season
  • 17/6/2019: Added Tada Never Falls in Love
  • 15/5/2019: Added Devils' Line and The Big O, last one as steelbook to the spreadsheet.
  • 24/4/2019: Added Cutie Honey Universe and Elfen Lied (not a premium set, but released as a steelbook) to the spreadsheet. Also added the missing Land of the Lustrous steelbook.

Last edited:
Added two July releases of which one is a steelbook
  • Cutie Honey Universe
  • Elfen Lied

Also added the missing Land of the Lustrous steelbook and marked some sets as OOP soon as per low stock notification on Sentai Filmworks website. These sets are Ajin: Demi-Human: Season 2, Flying Witch, Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma: The Second Plate, K-ON, Land of the Lustrous, Made in Abyss, The Squid Girl

Last edited:
Added Limited edition for October and November

• Akame ga Kill! (Steelbook)
  • ef - A Tale of Memories & Melodies (Steelbook)
  • Is it Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? II

Also updated Flying Witch to note the new re-release.

Link to the Google Spreadsheet

Last edited:
Back