US Region Free Blu-rays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly it looks like the NIS titles work on PS4 as well as PS3. At least Usagi Drop regular edition did.

Aside 1:- Unsurprisingly regular edition also works on PS3
Aside 2:- Same deal with CrunchyRoll on PS4 as PS3: download via a US account it's then available to all users and works with local accounts based on location.

Mangaranga said:
Little Busters/Binbougami Ga! are both AB.
The OP for Binbougami Ga! is choppy as hell though.
Really bad? Or just ok-ish

awesomus said:
Surprisingly it looks like the NIS titles work on PS4 as well as PS3. At least Usagi Drop regular edition did.
Thanks for that, as I have a PS4 myself and I was wondering if the Anime Blu-rays that worked on the PS3 will work on PS4.

BDT87 said:
Mangaranga said:
It's pretty bad.
Its like it's constantly skipping frames which makes for damn annoying viewing.
Thankfully it's only the OP/ED and not the episodes themselves. The NCOP/NCEDs are unaffected though.
The show itself is brilliant and the dub is pretty good too, so if you're considering buying it don't let that discourage you.

Mangaranga said:
BDT87 said:
Mangaranga said:
It's pretty bad.
Its like it's constantly skipping frames which makes for damn annoying viewing.
Thankfully it's only the OP/ED and not the episodes themselves. The NCOP/NCEDs are unaffected though.
The show itself is brilliant and the dub is pretty good too, so if you're considering buying it don't let that discourage you.

Does it affect every OP/ED?

I ask because I've checked a couple of episodes on my copy and it doesn’t seem to be affected.

animefreak17 said:
Real about high school

This series is like a anime with in a anime. I was ok but not good

6/10
Real Bout High School?
I've always wanted to try it for the Gotoh/Gonzo connection but.. hasn't it been out of print for years?

Can someone with NIS titles and a PS4 please test their compatability especially interested in knowing if these releases work

Hanasaku Iroha - Blossoms for Tomorrow P1 & P1
Occult Academy

Just Passing Through said:
Re Hanasaku Iroha.

That works on a Region B player by just pressing Top Menu at the Region Lockout screen to access the main menu.

Just to let you know that Hanasaku Iroha does not work on my region B Samsung blu-ray player using this method.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back