Not open for further replies.
Expelled from Paradise - region free

Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Part 2 - region free

NormanicGrav said:
Sentai Geo-Locked confirmations:
Knights of Sidonia Season 1

Mangaranga said:
Mrclt1994 said:
Can anyone confirm Valvrave the Liberator Season 2 as region free? My apologies if it has already been identified as region locked
It is indeed region free. I've had it for ages but still haven't got around to watching it which is probably why it's not confirmed. I don't tend to test Aniplex BDs straight away since they're authored in Japan mainly.

Lists updated. Thanks for the confirmations. :)

Mrclt1994 said:
To be added to the list in green (Aniplex just announced released details)

Aldnoah Zero Vol. 1 - 21/07/2015 $74.98
Aldnoah Zero Vol. 2 - 27/10/2015 $74.98

Sword Art Online II: Phantom Bullet part 1 - 22/09/2015 $89.98
Sword Art Online II: Calibur - 17/11/2015 $59.98
Sword Art Online II: Mother's Rosario - 09/01/2016 $89.98

Titles have been added to the list (in green). Thanks. :)

To be tested:
Free! Eternal Summer
Full Metal Panic! (Anime Classics)
Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu (Anime Classics)
Tokyo Ghoul Season 1

NormanicGrav said:
To be tested:
Tokyo Ghoul Season 1
Anime Limited are using Funi's masters for Tokyo Ghoul if it helps, so that's probably why there's less than a week between the two releases. The two FMP releases will most likely just be repackages.

NormanicGrav said:
To be tested:
Free! Eternal Summer
Tokyo Ghoul Season 1

Now i'm stuck for which version of Tokyo Ghoul to get - AL's for Funimations... Hmmm

Mangaranga said:
Anime Limited are using Funi's masters for Tokyo Ghoul if it helps, so that's probably why there's less than a week between the two releases. The two FMP releases will most likely just be repackages.

Andrew Partridge said on the AL forum, that their release would probably be region B locked, despite reports that FUNi's would be region AB locked.

NormanicGrav said:
To be tested:
Free! Eternal Summer
Tokyo Ghoul Season 1

Added to the list (in green). Thanks. :)

Y2Johnny said:
I can confirm Nisekoi volume 2 for now, give me a couple weeks more and I'll have 3 and 4 to confirm as well.
Mangaranga said:
Ah, sorry. I thought I had already confirmed Nisekoi! All the volumes are region free.

List updated. Thanks for the confirmations. :)

Hi All,

Sorry to be a pain - just confirm, are PS4s and PS3s set to 'US' meaning Sentai Geo-locked releases will play on them? The reason I ask is because I saw that someone on the thread had said PS4s and PS3s have their country code set to US meaning that geolocked releases should play on them - is this true?

Many thanks.

Mrclt1994 said:
Hi All,

Sorry to be a pain - just confirm, are PS4s and PS3s set to 'US' meaning Sentai Geo-locked releases will play on them? The reason I ask is because I saw that someone on the thread had said PS4s and PS3s have their country code set to US meaning that geolocked releases should play on them - is this true?

Many thanks.

Yep, All PS3 and PS4 consoles (from the UK so far) can play the new Geo-locked Sentai Filmworks sets. If it helps I tested Chunibyo and Knights of Sidonia and it works on my PS3, I'll be testing No Game No Life once it's released as well.

NormanicGrav said:
Mrclt1994 said:
Hi All,

Many thanks.

Yep, All PS3 and PS4 consoles (from the UK so far) can play the new Geo-locked Sentai Filmworks sets. If it helps I tested Chunibyo and Knights of Sidonia and it works on my PS3, I'll be testing No Game No Life once it's released as well.

Thanks! I shall be ordering KoS and No Game No Life then - I have both a PS4 and PS3 (family uses for BD, DVDs and Netflix) so this is very good news to me. Especially with Sentai's new move to CE sets.

Tested & Confirmed:
A Lull in the Sea

The US discs do display the MVM and Siren Visual logos for Region B, for obvious reasons.

Sword Art Online II Set 1: Phantom Bullet Part 1 - region free

NormanicGrav said:
Tested & Confirmed:
A Lull in the Sea

The US discs do display the MVM and Siren Visual logos for Region B, for obvious reasons.

List updated. Thanks for the confirmation. :)

Titan said:

NormanicGrav said:
Tested & Confirmed:
A Lull in the Sea

where did you order SAO II from? I ordered from rightstuf and it hasn't even shipped :/

Mrclt1994 said:
Titan said:

NormanicGrav said:
Tested & Confirmed:
A Lull in the Sea

where did you order SAO II from? I ordered from rightstuf and it hasn't even shipped :/

From UP1 (USA).

I dunno if it's worth confirming that new Sentai releases are geolocked, but I'm going to anyway.

One Week Friends is geolocked/plays on PS4/yay.

The following have been announced by Aniplex (are up for pre-order) and should be listed as green for testing

Durarara!!x2 Volume 1 and 2
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Bladeworks Set 1
Tsukimonogatari: Yotsugi Doll Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back