Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone I follow on twitter pointed this out, if you have the Fate Zero pt 2 Blu Ray (dunno if it's on DVD) look at the bottom of the artwork, there is yellow "TBC" written on Sabre.

Cel said:
Someone I follow on twitter pointed this out, if you have the Fate Zero pt 2 Blu Ray (dunno if it's on DVD) look at the bottom of the artwork, there is yellow "TBC" written on Sabre.

Just checked, yeah they're right. Shows how good my eyes are.

Dannielle said:
Cel said:

To be fair I never noticed it either until it got pointed out!

Dannielle said:
Cel said:

Lol, I'm now imagining a Fate Zero part 2 where they had to cut all Saber's scenes out because MvM couldn't get the licence in place in time :)

Just shows that if you have so much clutter on the cover it's easy to miss something like this. Best place to hide a tree ...

dz5a.jpg

z1uky.jpg

Glad to see manga have realised you can fit 4discs into a normal blu ray case instead of those stupid 'fat packs' looking good :)

The way Bleach has been packaged recently is an absolute joke. There's no way a 6-disc release should take up that much space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back