Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joshawott said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
Joshawott said:
Boy Ichigo, that's one cocky look you have there...

Isn't cocky the default expression for shonen heroes?
There's "Idiotic, hyperactive" cocky and "Look at me, I just killed your kitten, isn't it funny?" cocky.

And then there's

pixar_vs_dw_small.jpg

I never got a chance to buy Cowboy Bebop Remix first time round, so I'll definitely be buying that.

I own the singles for Code Geass though.

The Studio Canal logo replacing the Optimum logo is going to annoy me a lot more than I thought it would; I didn't realise it was such a daft shape. UK Ghibli BD collections are going to look disjointed as hell (watch them come out with a boxed set once they've all been released).

Most studio logos tend to be more-or-less square, meaning they take up a lot less of the spine. I mean look at the spine on Whisper - "Studio Canal" is going to take up half as much room as the title, what with them being sandwiched between both ratings logos, the BD and DVD logos and the Ghibli BD logo and the series number. It's getting a little ridiculous - I'm now mere millimetres away from starting to design and print my own alternative covers.

Ooh, that looks lovely. Was hoping mine would arrive today but it looks like it will be next week now.

R

I received that and house of five leaves today the both of them are really nice looking sets in my opinion. Both are my first digipacks (I think thats what their called) and I have to say I really like them compared to the other forms of packaging companies use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back