Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ario said:
71xibszfmlaa1145.jpg

I also want, really really do want...

Great bit of cover art, one of the best to be posted up for a while.

Need to remember to actually preorder this and Tatami soon.

Reaper gI said:
okay why for the love of god is Haruhi-chan a 15

It's probably just a placeholder certificate on the artwork, an expected rating. The only material I can find rated on the DVD is the additional material which has a PG. They haven't listed the actual episodes as yet.

Incidentally, the artwork for the latest two Bleach instalments in S7, have both had 15 stickers on. The BBFC has rated both sets as 12.

Reaper gI said:
Checking BBFC's website, it looks like the additional material was passed as a PG: http://www.bbfc.co.uk/AVV283303/
Although to be honest, I can't recall anything from either shows that would even put it into a 12.

(Also, they've just passed The Human Centipede 2 with an 18, with cuts made by the submitter. Not that I care in the slightest.)

Joshawott said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
Reaper gI said:

Part 1 was too. Don't know why...
I can't even find any rating information for part 1...or season 2 for that matter. *shrugs*
Can only find the special features, not a trace of the series on the BBFC. My guess is misspelled titles.

man Manga really have **** up the Harui releases haven't they?
Yes they did that by licensing it instead of leaving it to Beez, who know what they're doing.
Manga's past record is generally awful by comparison.

Even FUNi would have replaced all the disks months back, and wouldn't have bundled the series together, at least for first release.

Reaper gI said:
Yes they did that by licensing it instead of leaving it to Beez, who know what they're doing. Manga's past record is generally awful by comparison.
Beez aren't exactly a paragon of quality either. There were no replacements for Gunbuster 2 or Escaflowne, both of which are missing subtitles. Then there's a list of glitchy discs as long as your arm and Durarara's dodgy subs.

Manga messed it up? Come on. Instead of releasing it as three separate releases they have brought it out as two. Hell, more people can try the mini shows this way and decide if they want to continue them rather than just leaving them to rot on the shelves as solo releases.

devilrules666 said:
That cover may be worse than the Sekrei not too long ago.....

It's the same as the US Bandai one.

fabricatedlunatic said:
Reaper gI said:
Yes they did that by licensing it instead of leaving it to Beez, who know what they're doing. Manga's past record is generally awful by comparison.
Beez aren't exactly a paragon of quality either. There were no replacements for Gunbuster 2 or Escaflowne, both of which are missing subtitles. Then there's a list of glitchy discs as long as your arm and Durarara's dodgy subs.

not to mention Gurren Lagann vol 2 had a ton of subs missing for a few episodes on one of the discs. Was that ever sorted for the AL re-release as promised?

Reaper gI said:
Yes they did that by licensing it instead of leaving it to Beez, who know what they're doing.
Didn't Beez pass on Haruhi because The Disappearance and season 2 were sold as a package, and they didn't want season 2? (I wonder why 9.9. I still haven't bought season 2, and I won't until the price lowers...£30 for endless eight? No thanks.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back