Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated verson
91chbue5l0laa1500.jpg

81v9tjcxcklaa1500.jpg

I still can't quite believe that FMA cover. It looks nice, but the fact that Selim Bradley is a homunculus is probably one of the most fantastically executed and shocking reveals of the show (so far). To put what is essentially a massive spoiler on the front cover is just not on.

Last edited by a moderator:
ayase said:
I still can't quite believe that FMA cover. It looks nice, but the fact that Selim Bradley is a homunculus is probably one of the most fantastically executed and shocking reveals of the show (so far). To put what is essentially a massive spoiler on the front cover is just not on.

That was revealed in the last volume (no. 4), was it not?

Yeah, but what about those who are new to the series from this point onwards? They're gonna see that cover on the shelf or online when they go to buy Vol. 1.

The identity of Laura Palmer's murderer isn't revealed on the cover of Twin Peaks series 2 because it would rather spoil series 1 for people.

Guys, instead of focusing on Selim Bradley what about the fact that Father is on the box in his homunculus form?! that's a much bigger spoiler.

On the one hand, I'm glad we're using the American covers again (US Volume 4 kicks ours in the shins, then knees it in the face while it's down), I kinda liked the earlier one which had that stock picture, as that gave a bigger sense of it being the final one.

Shiroi Hane said:
I remember glancing at the back of a Death Note volume and being spoiled on the death of a certain character.
The first line of the blurb of Code Geass R2 Volume 2 outright says "Having recovered her memories because of Jeremiah's Geass Canceller, Shirley questions her perception of reality. Unfortunately, she dies few hours later in Lelouch's arms."
Sure, it happens in the first episode of the release, but seriously?!

Joshawott said:
Guys, instead of focusing on Selim Bradley what about the fact that Father is on the box in his homunculus form?! that's a much bigger spoiler.
Because in that case you wouldn't know that that's what it was until you got to the relevant episode. However, a character who was introduced as innocent comic relief looking incredibly sinister and evil? I'd say people can put 2 + 2 together. I don't even know why I'm hiding these spoilers myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back