Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ayase said:
Joshawott said:
Guys, instead of focusing on Selim Bradley what about the fact that Father is on the box in his homunculus form?! that's a much bigger spoiler.
Because in that case you wouldn't know that that's what it was until you got to the relevant episode. However, a character who was introduced as innocent comic relief looking incredibly sinister and evil? I'd say people can put 2 + 2 together. I don't even know why I'm hiding these spoilers myself.
I didn't know it was a spoiler - I only got as far as Manga streamed it. I do now...

Last edited by a moderator:
51waivlzll.jpg

^
Hmm, I don't know quite what to make of that cover, other than the fact that its really poor of course. At first I thought it was Live action, and might be like a Japanese version of Water World, which I was actually just watching on TV earlier, great film that is. If I was a Hollywood producer I'd definitely commision a Water World 2.

It doesn't tell a lot, and it makes me think that the show is some sort of minimalist arthouse movie.

I believe this is the anime with a buttload of CGI, the name sounds familiar.

Agreed that the cover is lame, but it is not shy about proudly announcing its links to some classics. I'm quite pleasantly surprised they're highlighting the AKB48 link too.

I think the worst cover I have seen is the Tokyo Revelation one (VHS and DVD). The art itself wasn't bad and it was less...sparse than ICE's, but I actually really liked the show and yet it was a miracle I ever bought it with that low resolution mangled mess on the cover.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back