Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember actually, but what was the price tag going with the complete series of Soul eater? I'm highly tempted to buy that now.

i didnt expect Manga to release a 52 episode boxset of shippuden. I'll definitely pick that up. Wonder if it will be the 4 volumes in a box or some thing different

MetalGearDesmond said:
i didnt expect Manga to release a 52 episode boxset of shippuden. I'll definitely pick that up. Wonder if it will be the 4 volumes in a box or some thing different
Probably a brickcase

I dont mind Naruto box set to have all the 52episodes but rather than call it season 1, they should have left it as Box set 1 or something.

Season 1 is episodes 1-26

But thats just me being very picky. I have bought Shippuden from Region 1, now I may stop and buy the Region 2. But after seeing this box set thats put me off, but I just may buy the volumes.

Region 1 screwed it up from the start with releasing the first 4 volumes/box by calling them Season 1 Part 1/2/3/4, and the next box set will be 5 but they scratched the idea of calling them Seasons now just like they have done with Bleach box sets.
Thanks Viz.

Nice, the BD release in Japan had the "family" version in front, and that version hidden behind, so presumably the UK one will be the other way around.

that cover isnt doing much for me, I prefer the other art.

By the way, how come The girl who
leapt through time has no appearence on the cover besides 'also includes'?

Presumably TGWLTT will be on the other side, won't it? That would be the logical thing to do (but then, this is Manga's packaging designers we're talking about, so I won't hold my breath).

@Fabio - It goes under "H" for "Hosoda", surely? :p

Evangelion 2.22: You Can (Not) Advance

18571354x.jpg

Evangelion 2.22: You Can (Not) Advance (Blu-ray)

18571359x.jpg

Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino Complete Season 2 Box Set (3 Discs)

18571338x.jpg

Hetalia: Axis Powers - Complete Series 2

17405928x.jpg

Master Of Martial Hearts

18570388x.jpg

Rideback: The Complete Series Collection (2 Discs)

18571443x.jpg

Evangelion box art is certainly brooding, you sure that's the box art for the second season of Gunslinger Girl? Looks like the first to me.

That Eva cover is better than the bizarre plain orange one the Japanese and Americans are stuck with. Consistency ahoy!

And that art is definitely from the first series of Gunslinger Girl o_O

Ulquiorra, yay.

Jayme said:
The Complete Season? That's icky titling. "The Complete Collection" is much nicer.
Totally agree with that. Apart from that, the cover is ace... but they're surely not leaving Japanese text on there, right?

fabricatedlunatic said:
That Eva cover is better than the bizarre plain orange one the Japanese and Americans are stuck with. Consistency ahoy!
I'm (fairly) sure the orange represents Asuka (given its prominance on her test type plug suit). The slip case for 1.11 was silver, which I took to represent Rei. Figure we will have a pink one for Mari... and something else. These Eva covers are pretty cool, but I also like more abstract stuff than "huhuhu, big robot".

Paradox295 said:
Yay Japanese volume 27 art! Looks like Viz and Madman just had me worrying for nothing. Though this cover being the first volume of the season like usual, means series 7 part 1 will probably be Kon. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back