Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So pretty much we have the front cover based on Japanese volume 1 (with some additional info) and it fits really well.

If there is another character on the other side then my guess is probably volume 2 (though it would work as the front cover for Box 2). If anything I would like to see some-way that would manage a cover dedicated to volumes 3, 4 & 5, since you can't really separate them - they're a team!

The design looks pretty damn great, and I must say that I honestly think this is the first time that Anime Limited's standard box/spine has actually complemented the overall design too. Personally I found the show to be pretty stupid and boring when it was airing, but I'll pick it up it anyway. Who knows, maybe it'll be one of those shows which leaves a better impression when watched back to back rather than on a weekly basis.

IncendiaryLemon said:
That Volume 3 cover just sold me on the entire show.

I made it appropriate to the show quality.
Y9ny2xC.jpg

While that looks very nice, i'm kinda disappointed it isn't top-loading like Season/Box 1 is. Just so it keeps up with consistency, also on the spine of Season/Box 1 it just says "Box 1 #1-13" but this Box 2 says "Collectors Edition Box 2 #14-26"

Nice covers, though it does feel strange to have both the Sentai logo and MVM logo on the same cover. Still, nothing wrong with that. :thumb:

IncendiaryLemon said:
Not heard of Outbreak Company but that cover certainly makes it look like its up my alley.
It's supposedly one of the most popular animes of late 2013 but I think we got region locked due to TBS.

Flowers of Evil is without a doubt one of the best series of all time, imported the Sentai BD as soon as it came out. Incredible series.

NormanicGrav said:
IncendiaryLemon said:
Not heard of Outbreak Company but that cover certainly makes it look like its up my alley.
It's supposedly one of the most popular animes of late 2013 but I think we got region locked due to TBS.

I picked it up on Sentai BD a while back and found it be quite enjoyable, quite an interesting art style aswell.

DragonBlaze67 said:
Will Flowers of Evil be released on blu-ray as well or it is just dvd-only from MVM?

Most of the titles MVM have picked up from Sentai are DVD only aside from Love, Election & Chocolate (which somewhat baffles me). I would say if the sales were decent they might be able to put it out on Blu-ray, especially since the Sentai BD is Region B compatible.

NormanicGrav said:
DragonBlaze67 said:
Will Flowers of Evil be released on blu-ray as well or it is just dvd-only from MVM?

Most of the titles MVM have picked up from Sentai are DVD only aside from Love, Election & Chocolate (which somewhat baffles me). I would say if the sales were decent they might be able to put it out on Blu-ray, especially since the Sentai BD is Region B compatible.

Ah ok, hopefully they'll release it on blu-ray then as i'd rather support their releases when they're available than import the Sentai BD.

It's a shame there's no dub for Flowers of Evil, as without a BR, there's not that much reason to pick it up having already watched it subbed on CR fairly recently.

Lutga said:
It's a shame there's no dub for Flowers of Evil, as without a BR, there's not that much reason to pick it up having already watched it subbed on CR fairly recently.

To be honest I think The Flowers of Evil should stay sub only. The rotoscoping would probably ruin the dub (lip-syncing reasons) and may put off people. But that's just my opinion. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back