Upcoming UK Anime DVD Artwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lutga said:
Yeah, it's hard to get away from the racist undertones with the imagery the show goes with, even if it's unintentional - if someone in the west saw the visuals without prior knowledge of what the show is about, I imagine they'd probably get the wrong impression.

It's a pretty horrid show, tbh, but I enjoyed enough of the subbed version on CR to warrant picking it up, and I'm interested to see what the uncensored version is like.

I thought it wasn't that bad as an action show & certainly not horrid. It does have some dodgy looking undertones though I'm willing to give the creators the benefits of the doubt that this was unintentional.

MANB8721_BD_Collectors_Knights_of_Sidonia__3D_Comp_HOLDING_IMAGE1.jpg

fabricatedlunatic said:
That inevitably means overblown screaming melodrama at some point.
Isn't this, like, reason 1a to watch anime, after "cool SF stories that people don't write any more"? :p

I like that quote "When I opened the door called Truth, my childhood ended". For some reason, I feel like it should be pasted next to a picture of Yuuko from Nichijou (though maybe anyone from Nichijou would work).

Also, is that Gotoh from Patlabor in the lower middle picture?

Yeah, it's a real shame there's no BR for this as it's probably one of the nicest MVM covers in a while.

Nisekoi Season 1 Part 1 comes with a slipcover, different art for the Blu-ray case and 6 postcards.

There's even a French dub included with the release. So that's 10 episodes, English subtitles, French subtitles, French dub, all on one disc.
Extra features include the Opening credits and numerous Ending credits.

Note: Andy has censored most of the main menu due to YouTube copyright issues. For those wondering it's the second opening scene.

Last edited by a moderator:
NormanicGrav said:
I know it's not a big deal as it's only Bleach, but I hope the art of Ulquiorra on the spine is a mistake as that's from the Series 13 box, I would assume they would use the same picture of Toshiro from the front on the spine as that's how they've done it before....but tbh Bleach sets are pretty damn inconsistent, and that's being kind lol.

IncendiaryLemon said:
I didn't see Danganronpa being an 18.

The cover art isn't final anyway. I'm sure a lot of the 18 ratings are actually going to end up with a 15 (Blade & Soul could but I haven't seen the show so I can't judge yet).

Chaika, 18 :roll: i've must have missed something when i watch that some time ago. And what does Complete Season Collection actually mean :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back