Upcoming UK Anime Blu-ray & DVD Artwork

hoping MVM were able to get the diner table promo art for the cover to The Girl in Twilight rather than the same boring one that Sentai gave theirs

71WkfOLcTOL._SL1500_.jpg

MVM has mentioned on Twitter that the Monogatari series: Second Season UK release will match the Aniplex set.

This looks kinda like a big box. Is the thick spine just for it being a thick amaray case? Or might it just perhaps be a CE-ish box?

It would be a CE box if it’s like Aniplex’s.
And that’s it preordered From me would love the discs to be the same as my Koi has an error (found out too late to replace)

Bakemono had the box cover as a cover, too, but it was just an amaray (I think?)
CE would be great, as I have Bakemono/Nisemono with French/JP/AoA boxes, too. (But going by UK-only consistency it being like Bakemono is probably likelier?)

i'd probably get it if it was a bit cheaper and if they offer bakemonogatari in the christmas sales separately this year, annoyingly last year they did a bundle with bake and nise together a couple weeks after i got nise on their dotw so i didn't bother getting it

Back