Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

Like AL putting Geass and Bebop through Zavvi only?
What killed it, it was expensive due to all the tat. Like MHA had to be £60 due to shipping it over etc.
And modifying would kill the whole purpose as they wanted all the money as easily as possible

Aren't those 2 also available through their own shop?
I think it is, it's not comparable then.
Retailer exclusives is bad in all scenarios even two shops is awful as it allows AL to control the price. £25 for a film a **** film CE is a joke and why im buying FUNis day 1 and celebrated my saved £20.
And sony has been silent for two months while manga got CR stuff I think they've pulled out.

Last edited:
you might get surprised then, remember that Sony only offered a LE for Titan s2 throuh Zavvi, wich is absolutly not a good markting move.
But we'll see, Titan s3 home-video release should not be far away now.
Yeah I reckon Funimation will start bringing out Season 3 in April given its second half begins airing then.

Like AL putting Geass and Bebop through Zavvi only?
What killed it, it was expensive due to all the tat. Like MHA had to be £60 due to shipping it over etc.
And modifying would kill the whole purpose as they wanted all the money as easily as possible
hoping the license on MHA was short term, bought S2P1 cheap thinking i could probably pick up season 1 cheap when S3 came out but nope

Well no it’s funimations direct license. And Manga has CR titles. And the mha Film for cinema we don’t know if they will get the chance to put it in home media so Sony may return.

Back