Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

I find it odd how stuff like A Place Further than the Universe isn't licensed for home media yet (as far as I know), and that's a scary thought to me.

CR trying to keep stuff exclusive to their streaming.

And I’m still waiting for Sentai’s Haikyu S3.... Aired two years ago now....

Sentai is easing your waiting for S4 by delaying S3 home release. I said it then (on my twitter account) and will say it now again, Shueisha/production IG rushed out seasons too fast, and the waiting for S4 would be long... and there it is.

I'll get MVMs without all the Sentai tat at a much lower price. The artbook looks superb

Yeah, the difference in price is massive (I believe you got it on the Christmas sale like me, so it was like 1/3 of the price). I just can't value a extra poster and 4 coasters like +100 more taking in account shipping and extra customs.

I mean the positive is CR sublicensed HQ S3 to Sentai, Food Wars S3 is not licensed by Sentai so no home release ever for that. (Another show that ended on a cliffhanger I shouldn't watch Shōnen shows)

Since its a Funimation/Crunchyroll title I don't think the UK will get the LE.
The last LE from them in the UK was Titan s2, and it pretty much flopped, it's still available even after all this time, and the fact that Sony UK (Aka Funimation) didn't even bother to do LE after that, even for really big title like MiA, pretty much indicate that they abandonned the idea of LE's for the UK market.
Franxx will more than probably get a fat amaray case and nothing more, not even the storybook.
The attack on Titan s2 LE is still available in America, would be very surprised if they didn’t do a release for s3 as an LE

Funny how it's the other way around in the US, I have some friends that are always annoyed at the CE delays of sentai. SE usually out 1 month earlier cause of that lol

If you ask me, MVM way of putting out CE first makes more sense.

I know wanting a SE that's been in Australia a month now, America since September yes came first due to the delays only MVM Release CEs first for Sentai titles. MiA In AUS has the SE the same day. And our CE doesnt even have the poster.

Im not best pleased FUNi doing CEs first now with Geass, FMP and Death March. CEs and SE could come out same day to offer people a choice

Looking at the video it's more than half less without those extras.

No doubt way more compact. Still on the bigger side, but worthy it, those books looks great to me.
Yeah I don’t mind space being taken up by something worthwhile like booklets but worthless tat like coasters and extra cases for DVDs? That I can do without.

The attack on Titan s2 LE is still available in America, would be very surprised if they didn’t do a release for s3 as an LE

you might get surprised then, remember that Sony only offered a LE for Titan s2 throuh Zavvi, wich is absolutly not a good markting move.
But we'll see, Titan s3 home-video release should not be far away now.

Back