Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

My guess was that the upper left box is like an extras box and when removed will leave space for part 2 and maybe another booklet in the box. In any case I do hope it gets released over here.

I assumed that box was for the extra tat and you would remove it and put part 2 in the box when it came out, but then I thought surely they're not stupid enough to plaster Part 1 on the box if it's actually holding the entire second season... surely.

Funimation%2B-%2BMy%2BHero%2BAcademia%2BSeason%2B2%2BPart%2B1%2BLimited%2BEdition%2B2.jpg

Violet Evergarden vol. 1 『ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン』公式サイト
tenkai1.jpg

Contents via google translate:
· Character design Takase Kakiko draws down one piece BOX specification
· Special sleeve case (special stamp paste + postmark stamp specification)
· 50P all color booklet
- Character introduction
- Introduction of each story
- Setting introduction & commentary
- Worldview Commentary (Takaaki Suzuki (World View Setting))
- Staff round table- Containment introduction
- Original work
· Contributed by Akayasaka
· Taichi Ishida's initial image board card set (10 sheets)· WEB end card picture postcard (1st episode, 2nd story, 3rd story)
· Special event ticket priority sale application ticket

· Episode 1 ~ Episode 3 Theatrical Screening EditionSpecial edition of the first episode, the second episode, the third episode which was screened limitedly on the Japan tour held at the theater of the 5 biggest cities nationwide on December 10, 2017!In addition to editing for theatrical screening, the sound is 5.1 ch spec!Recording minutes: 75 minutes
· Non Telop OP
· Non Telop ED

· Audio commentaryTaichi Ishidate (Director) × Haruka Fujita (Series Director) × Takako Takase (Character Design)

Makes me anxoius to see whether this will be a 2 or 3 disc release by AL since it's gonna have 14 episodes and 5.1 audio

My Hero Academia is going to take up a lot of shelf space once there's 4-5 seasons of it out. :oops:

Re: Zero looks pretty cool. Hopefully, we get a similar box to hold both parts.

Why couldn't it be a sexy Emilia body pillow, saying that I'm still going to have some fun with that pillow case (she's even got her mouth open for me ;) )

Why couldn't it be a sexy Emilia body pillow, saying that I'm still going to have some fun with that pillow case (she's even got her mouth open for me ;) )
Now you have me picturing Furuta from the latest re chapter with that massive gob he had
IMG_1314.jpg

Back