Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

For the Made in Abyss set, can you get a print of the poster on its own?

Sentai did sell a Made in Abyss 4-poster set on very heavy stock, in a 12x18" size on their website, but it's sold out now. They only have the Poster Set 2 available, which does not include the map. Be aware that the map is written in the native language of the MiA world, so you can't read anything on it - so it's not very informational for us Terrans, lol. Here is the map poster from the first set, I purchased one of the sets specifically for the map:

miapost1.jpg

miapost2.jpg

Last edited:
Id rather gouge out my eyes with a spoon than watch that series. Its just not funny, even remotely.
Good one mate. The staff do call it a kuso-anime so they're fully accepting that it's no masterpiece.

Some of the reactions I've seen here just made me chuckle since they're so serious when it's something no one should take seriously.

Implying MVMs are cheap or good value I assume its gonna be £70/80 easy if just the Two art books

It won't be that price though will it? More like £55 which is far cheaper than Sentai though still expensive. You can always wait for a sale, most sets tend to stick around for a while. Better than $179.98

Back