Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

I wish my Korean Hyouka UE had a storyboard book like Made in Abyss. =X
Must be Kadokawa's fault there... Still looks like that box sizing is a sort of norm, so is that why they inflated the artbook size with 115 pages of screenshots? ._.

screenshot_1_46384.jpg

DoDjkRjV4AUXtST.jpg:large

That disc art is terrible due to BD-Rs problems and the fact that disc 2 is 25GB when some FUNi releases such as Maid Dragon is 50GB both

Last edited:
Yes, because it’s hilarious pretending your using BD-Rs. It’s hilarious pretending using discs that don’t work in players it’s so hilarious i forgot to laugh.
And it’s reminded I don’t hate the show haven’t seen it so can’t hate but what I do hate is the smug attitude of its fans which this sums up.
Also Deadpool did it before so it’s copying someone else now.

Yes, because it’s hilarious pretending your using BD-Rs. It’s hilarious pretending using discs that don’t work in players it’s so hilarious i forgot to laugh.
And it’s reminded I don’t hate the show haven’t seen it so can’t hate but what I do hate is the smug attitude of its fans which this sums up.

Deadpool came out last week, you honestly think they were copying them? That the designs don't have to go through approvals and the printing process? Would you also not say the attitudes of the people who have an axe to grind against it such as yourself are equally as smug and annoying, if not more so, for taking every opportunity to dump on something people enjoy? The hypocrisy is absurd.

I know from you is so hypocritical it’s quite funny you jump down people’s throats when they want to give RWBY a chance so please don’t lecture me on hypocrisy.
People constantly **** on what I love like the free post in the eariler in the week so why if I sink to peoples level its so evil

I know from you is so hypocritical it’s quite funny you jump down people’s throats when they want to give RWBY a chance so please don’t lecture me on hypocrisy.

I'm not the one complaining about things and then thinking it's a good idea to double down on them and perpetuate them as a solution. I'm also not sure how that is relevant at all to what I'm saying to you? You're not jumping down people's throats about trying things, which is the example you brought up, so that is definitely not hypocrisy. Good try though.

I'm not going to lie dude - while I don't usually involve myself in these discussions, sometimes I really do struggle to understand the points that you're trying to make :confused:

I mean, if you have no intention of purchasing the series then does it really matter? Other people obviously have intention of buying it, and will therefore understand that the overall design of the disk and cover artwork is inkeeping with the tone of the show as @Joe has said :)

I just don't really see the point in perpetuating such strong disdain for things that you have no interest in anyway, it's such a waste of time. People who enjoy those things aren't really going to bat an eyelid either way. I mean, you're entitled to your thoughts and opinions, of course you are, but there is also much to be said for just being able to get on with life instead of complaining about every little thing. Focus your energy on more positive things :)

Come on dude, let people like what they like, eh? And you can like what you like - life's too short ;)

Also you can tell I'm dating a Scotsman: I initially typed "ayelid" instead of "eyelid" 😂 Jesus Christ! 😅

So I’m banned from making observations so sorry I didn’t like the disc art if Free did that disc I would still hate it it’s not Pop Team, I hate the disc art it’s the BD-R and 25GB which to some people is an insult as they want 50/50. I was posting an image and making an observation so sorry I used my opinion. I should banned because I’m so evil because I don’t follow the flow. This whole argument is insulting to me because I know where it’s going to lead. I am not going to change who I am because people tell me too. Let others like what they want, yeah sure but everything I love gets treated like dirt by people and I’m supposed to be better than them, in an ideal world I would be but this isn’t that world.
Let me be clear I posted it because disc art is still artwork.

Last edited:
So I’m banned from making observations so sorry I didn’t like the disc art if Free did that disc I would still hate it it’s not Pop Team, I hate the disc art it’s the BD-R and 25GB which to some people is an insult as they want 50/50. I was posting an image and making an observation so sorry I used my opinion. I should banned because I’m so evil because I don’t follow the flow. This whole argument is insulting to me because I know where it’s going to lead. I am not going to change who I am because people tell me too. Let others like what they want, yeah sure but everything I love gets treated like dirt by people and I’m supposed to be better than them, in an ideal world I would be but this isn’t that world.

I don't have a problem with you expressing your opinion, it's how you do it with such bile, and also whilst dismissing fans of the show as smug that gets my goat. Also interpreting it as an insult is a huge stretch that I think pretty much only you would think of, if for no other reason than to find another stick to beat it with. I also see you're trying to play victim again instead of recognizing that your actions are overstepping a boundary that you yourself are against when the shoe is on the other foot. I'm sorry that people bash the things you like, but at the same time, doing the same thing back to different people who have nothing to do with the people who upset you isn't going to fix things. No, this isn't an ideal world, but you have the power to make it a better place by not stooping down to the level of other people. Be the bigger man, don't degrade yourself trying to one up assholes on the internet.

I'm surprised you haven't been banned because you seem to like turning discussions in an argument specially when it involves anime limited and you are also very rude to others on here.

If you say they are copying something by using a faux burned disc then you need to go back about 15 years for the first release to do so, Army of Darkness: Official Bootleg Edition
DSC02217.JPG

If you say they are copying something by using a faux burned disc then you need to go back about 15 years for the first release to do so, Army of Darkness: Official Bootleg Edition

Now I'm reminded of this old System of a Down album. I recall many retailers complained and refused to sell it because it promoted theft. I kina love the whole punk aesthetic behind the idea, which is why I think the PTE design fits perfectly.untitled1.pnguntitled.png

Back