Overseas Upcoming Non-UK Anime BD/DVD Artwork

I don’t like AL do combos for their films but then separate for shows I would rather they decided.

Since I seem to be into answering posts from your fine self this weekend why not one more :D.

Quick note to say we have decided - for series we made the choice to separate ages ago as combi at the same price doesn't make sense commercially (more digipack trays, more cost for discs etc, not perceived as value for money).

On the otherhand for film a one tray digipack is always a bit weird and as we only separate bonus features in weird scenarios it makes sense to include the DVD. Also interestingly it's the last area for us in anime where people may still want a DVD Collector's version too so both in one helps long term encourage an upgrade from DVD to BD :).

No S2/Films from AL for you good sir. You'll have to live with K

For Euphonium: Knowing full well it's probably a joke - but nothing to announce there yet admittedly. Mind you, in this particular case that's actually a good sign as opposed to one confirming they are not available :).

No standard edition for them either so yeah

For K - Fear not, there will be a standard 6 months down the line. Already scheduled in there :).

Best,

Andrew

Last edited:
Back